+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

RohanParhar

Apr 17, 2018
Guys anybody having the below status ?? What should be the update from now onwards
15 Aug AOR
13 Sept Biometric request
15 Sept Medical Passed
and 14 Sept Biometric passed

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
PPR.

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
My background checks started...its amazing to see things moving. Even if there is still some way to go. Its like waiting for Christmas morning when you're a kid.
Congratulations!!!
Wat Wat ur AOR?
Also, are you Fsw inland/PNP/CEC or Fsw outland? country of residence?

LTheanine

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
guys what is the meaning of IP1 and IP2? kept on seeing it here in different posts. I am going to submit my eAPR likely by end of this week

LTheanine

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
also, I feel like everyone here has already submitted their eAPR especially those that were given ITA on August 8. Am I missing anything or did many just submit the requirements early? For me at this point I am still verifying if I am missing anything but will there be any issues if I submit nearly minute (well my deadline is Oct 8th for submission of eAPR ans I am planning to submit on Sept 29th max). Thank you very much so many things are floating in my head at this point

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
I think there are 2 types of ghost update. With the first one you will receive an email from CIC indicating that there is an update on your application. I received that one 1 day after MEP as my BG moved to IP2. The ghost update you see before PPR is not really a ghost update. You won't receive an email or anything. Yesterday morning when I checked my application I noticed the status switched from submitted to application / profile updated but there was no change at all to the application. I received PPR in the afternoon shortly after seeing that ghost update. Even now if I check my application everything still stays the same.

Great piece of information. Thanks!
I keep checking the BG status but after reading your post, I guess I should keep an eye on the status.

Whats your AOR and category (FSW-O, CEC etc)?

Also, whats your country of residence?

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Just one noob question ... :)

Does the status of "Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" ever changes to something else or does it stays like this all the way until the end - final decision? .. just wondering ..

On the other hand, my status regarding additional documents changed to "We do not need additional documents" couple of days after we finished with biometrics. For this, there was no email, no action required status .. nothing .. just changed from we will let you know if we need additional documents to we do not need additional documents ..

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Just one noob question ... :)

Does the status of "Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" ever changes to something else or does it stays like this all the way until the end - final decision? .. just wondering ..

On the other hand, my status regarding additional documents changed to "We do not need additional documents" couple of days after we finished with biometrics. For this, there was no email, no action required status .. nothing .. just changed from we will let you know if we need additional documents to we do not need additional documents ..
Yes, it changes. This will only change when the final decision is made.

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
ITA - 8th August
AOR - 15th August
IP1 - skipped - went straight to IP2
IP2 - Unknown date
Medical passed -13th sept
Biometrics requested same day
Biometrics taken - 20th sept
Biometrics updated on CIC - 20th sept

Already stated “we are processing your background check” before medical was even passed. Clearly no order in which is looked into first.

quang185

Sep 24, 2018
Great piece of information. Thanks!
I keep checking the BG status but after reading your post, I guess I should keep an eye on the status.

Whats your AOR and category (FSW-O, CEC etc)?

Also, whats your country of residence?
BC PNP Inland - CEC
AOR 2018/08/02
PPR 2018/09/24

My case is also very simple - single applicant - no travel history aside from Canada and my home country ( I spent most of my time after my 18th birthday in Canada so on the checklist they didn't even ask for PCC from my home country but I submitted it anyway) - 1 school and 1 employment ( a big engineering company in Canada).

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
I got the same mail on sept 7 th 2018 n i made payment on 8th n waiting. My aor is aug 3 ... whst is ur background status?
No change, its still "YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS" which I feel is IP1
though Review of additional documents status changed from We do not need additional document to Not applicable

louardjoe

Sep 16, 2018
New Zealand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2018
AOR Received.
31-08-2018
Med's Done....
30-09-2018
I'm similar to yours. About 2 weeks after MEP/Bio done, BGC turned to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Mine went to that status the day after medicals...goes to show how different it can be.

Reactions: Aarti123