+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Why were u asked for remedical? What was the date of ur previous medical?
there was a small spot in right lung. so they asked for lordotic chest xray. turns out it was due to bronchitis which i had iin my childhood days...
I did my previous medical on 17th Aug. remedical done on 6th september

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Same here we got no change till now but hopefully in the coming few weeks there will be a change as of I got to know my background check has been done ...and it takes approximately three months to 4 to complete all the verification all the best
When is ur aor dear? how did u get to know about ur background check completeness? Are u applying for fsw from india?

Bukay

Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Wat do u min by ip1. Is it in wording?
Yes. The background check status started with: (IP2) Your background check is in progress, we will send you a message when we need more information. to (IP1) Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Algeria, but i guess it's a good thing
Moroccan two, background check starts up from the beginning but medicals takes ages (+ 25 days from AOR) :

AOR : 19 august
MEP : 15 September
Biometrics request : 15 September
Biometrics done : 19 September (status updated same day from action required to submitted)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check.
We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
My current status is also:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So is this IP1 or IP2?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
My current status is also:

Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Biometrics Completed.

So is this IP1 or IP2?
Ip 1 stage dear.. all the best!! Cheers

Reactions: janepham

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
the status of medicals. "Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam."

changed today, but I just received an email on my registered email ID but not in my CIC account. Did anyone receive a notification in their CIC account?

What is the next step? As per this forum, I see 'IP1'. What does this mean?

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
the status of medicals. "Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam."

changed today, but I just received an email on my registered email ID but not in my CIC account. Did anyone receive a notification in their CIC account?

What is the next step? As per this forum, I see 'IP1'. What does this mean?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.