+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Sep 14, 2018
my name is oladipupo oladayo odusote from nigeria and i need your help to give me support and information on working on my visa to study and work in the canada sir/ma pls i need more information about this thank you God bless you more

Jashan_sran

Jul 10, 2017
my name is oladipupo oladayo odusote from nigeria and i need your help to give me support and information on working on my visa to study and work in the canada sir/ma pls i need more information about this thank you God bless you more
Study permit requirements:
Get offer letter from canadian clg or university.
Take atleast 6 bands in ielts.
Pay 1st semester fee upfront.
Apply for visa.

Work permit requirements:
Completion of minimum 1 year of canadian study.= 1 year work permit.

2 year diploma or bachelors = 3 year work permit.

Sep 14, 2018
thank you for the reply and i havent get any of this yet waiting for them to contact me but please can you help me with the names of company and schools i can write to know if they can admit me for the school section and work area i can get employment

Jashan_sran

Jul 10, 2017
thank you for the reply and i havent get any of this yet waiting for them to contact me but please can you help me with the names of company and schools i can write to know if they can admit me for the school section and work area i can get employment
Main colleges in British columbia Which provide work permits:
BCIT
DOUGLAS COLLEGE
COLUMBIA COLLEGE
KWANTLEN UNIVERSITY
UBC
SFU.

Anchalkakroo

Aug 23, 2018
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-08-2018
Doc's Request.
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
09-09-2018
Same here we got no change till now but hopefully in the coming few weeks there will be a change as of I got to know my background check has been done ...and it takes approximately three months to 4 to complete all the verification all the best
how did you figure out that your BGC was done? did you check with your employers?

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Not sure what's the diffrence between ip1 and ip2 anymore
IP1 is “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
IP2 is “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

Between IP1 and IP2there is NA (not applicable).

Yboussahia

Apr 18, 2018
IP1 is “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
IP2 is “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

Between IP1 and IP2there is NA (not applicable).
I think that i got the we are processing your background checks since day1

Reactions: SRayhan87

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Mine too.
AOR: 19th Aug
Remedical Request on 30 Ath Aug from LVO
Remedical done on 6th September and Submitted on 10th by Hospital
10th September BGC yet to start and UCI updated
Now no change after that
Why were u asked for remedical? What was the date of ur previous medical?