+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
If company was ready to give the reference letter in the required format, then I would have uploaded that. But along with notarized self declaration, I attached company ID card scan, pay slips, Income Tax form 16, latest revised compensation letter, bonafide certificate and HR email copy stating that the company doesn't provide the reference letter in that format.
Unfortunately none of these docs prove that you performed the duties under the noc you selected. Anyways good luck with your application. The senior officer will have the final say.

Aug 28, 2018
Oh yes thats there.

Devilmaycry211 --> i forgot to mention, you should get some proof of your duties/ responsibilities as that is your PR base. If you are unable to get such thing, you should explain it really well.

Im sure u r not the only case with such kind of issues.
The notarized self declaration states my roles and responsibilities for each role I have performed in my company with tenure of each role alongwith hours per week. I have seen many ppl applying and getting PR who were not given the required reference letter by their companies and they uploaded all those documents which I mentioned in my previous post to prove their employment and justify roles / responsibilities. So I also did the same.

Aug 28, 2018
The notarized self declaration states my roles and responsibilities for each role I have performed in my company with tenure of each role alongwith hours per week. I have seen many ppl applying and getting PR who were not given the required reference letter by their companies and they uploaded all those documents which I mentioned in my previous post to prove their employment and justify roles / responsibilities. So I also did the same.
The same was explained in LoE as well.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Guys, I just received a ghost update/ email saying that my application has been updated and I can check mty status online.

Anyone else got it? What does it mean?
All my status are still the same in my account, no changes.

My AOR: 28th Aug
MEP + biometrics request: 21 Sep
Biometrics not submitted yet
that could be for your MEP + biometrics request

shambo9

Sep 19, 2018
Folks, I am seeing some movement to IP2 from IP1 - AOR July last week 27,28,29.
We may expect the same for AOR on August 1st week in couple of days. fingers crossed.

Reactions: singhabhineet

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
It will depend upon the kind of ADR. Time scale will vary from case to case.. i had got an adr status when i got instruction to pay rfprf. I got the status for Adr as ' not applicable' the very next day of payment and upload of the payment reciept. Since it is totally dependant upon the personnel who is working on the specific document, I doubt that any one can advise the amount of time it can take accurately. it may take 24 hours ranging to months in the worst case scenario.. but I guess, it may pacify u a bit psychologically if someone who had given the same ADR like yours cud share their timeline.

All the best !!
Hi, is your AOR August? Want to know if August AOR is already getting RPRF request

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
My UCI number changed some days ago and at the same time, i received ADR for IMM5669 (Schedule A). Yet no MEP. AOR is August 28th. I have submitted my ADR, when am i likely to received MEP? Also, i got ghost mode after some days and i checked my profile and nothing changed. Please what does it mean?

Yboussahia

Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys,
When i logged to my accout today i found that the status of my application changed to application/profile updated then it returned to submmited a few hours later.
I'm not sure what that means ? My aor is 1st august

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
1. Total processing time is approx 6 months. If you pay RPRF upfront, the case might take a bit less time

2. You have just cleared medicals. How can you avail pre-arrival services when your case for PR has not been approved yet?

Thanks. Thats what I wanted to know. You mean to say one can avail Pre-Arrival services only after PR is granted ?

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
we have the exact same timeline. Its just that my MEP came on 9th September and ever since no change.
Same here we got no change till now but hopefully in the coming few weeks there will be a change as of I got to know my background check has been done ...and it takes approximately three months to 4 to complete all the verification all the best

shambo9

Sep 19, 2018
Hello guys,
When i logged to my accout today i found that the status of my application changed to application/profile updated then it returned to submmited a few hours later.
I'm not sure what that means ? My aor is 1st august
That means you will see an update soon. I had that same behavior when i passed my Medicals. Good luck mate.