+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
How much time do they take to assess the additional requested document? Anyone here submitted any additional requested document ?
It will depend upon the kind of ADR. Time scale will vary from case to case.. i had got an adr status when i got instruction to pay rfprf. I got the status for Adr as ' not applicable' the very next day of payment and upload of the payment reciept. Since it is totally dependant upon the personnel who is working on the specific document, I doubt that any one can advise the amount of time it can take accurately. it may take 24 hours ranging to months in the worst case scenario.. but I guess, it may pacify u a bit psychologically if someone who had given the same ADR like yours cud share their timeline.

All the best !!

Reactions: SRayhan87

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Guys... Need one urgent help.

As my company doesn't give reference letter in the format asked by CIC, so I have given self declaration with all relevant proof of my employment. Also, I have given my manager's name, email Id and phone number in case CIC wants to verify or do any check.

But my manager is now flying to UK tonight for a new role but within the same company and he is being replaced by a new manager. My ex manager's number being shared will not be operational once he lands in UK. Do you think this should be notified to CIC? If yes, then how can I do that? Plz reply. Thanks in advance.

You can notify CIC about this in detail and include your HR's contact info + your new manager's contact info in case they want to verify with your HR about your managers replacement. Theres nothing to worry about. The best thing about west is that they understand these things. You shouldn't be worrying about this.

Topsyfst

Apr 5, 2018
Hello All,

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

Thank you all for you supports. I wish you all the very best. 1 Love
Congrats @toyrus2003 .That was jetspeed.Single applicant or family?Multiple or no Travel history?Used Can reach as agent?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys... Need one urgent help.

As my company doesn't give reference letter in the format asked by CIC, so I have given self declaration with all relevant proof of my employment. Also, I have given my manager's name, email Id and phone number in case CIC wants to verify or do any check.

But my manager is now flying to UK tonight for a new role but within the same company and he is being replaced by a new manager. My ex manager's number being shared will not be operational once he lands in UK. Do you think this should be notified to CIC? If yes, then how can I do that? Plz reply. Thanks in advance.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but self attested letters will lead to extremely long delays and rejections. Your case will go into 'review required' and it will be several months before anyone touches it. Be proactive and upload a proper letter.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Hello all,
I have 2 queries-
1. I did not pay RPRF at the time of submitting the e-APR. Will this cause any delay in processing of my application at any stage, though I will pay the same immediately should I receive an email / update
2. I already passed medicals. When can I avail Pre-Arrival Services with any of IRCC's funded bodies / agencies ?

Thanks

Aug 28, 2018
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but self attested letters will lead to extremely long delays and rejections. Your case will go into 'review required' and it will be several months before anyone touches it. Be proactive and upload a proper letter.
If company was ready to give the reference letter in the required format, then I would have uploaded that. But along with notarized self declaration, I attached company ID card scan, pay slips, Income Tax form 16, latest revised compensation letter, bonafide certificate and HR email copy stating that the company doesn't provide the reference letter in that format.

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hello all,
I have 2 queries-
1. I did not pay RPRF at the time of submitting the e-APR. Will this cause any delay in processing of my application at any stage, though I will pay the same immediately should I receive an email / update
2. I already passed medicals. When can I avail Pre-Arrival Services with any of IRCC's funded bodies / agencies ?

Thanks

1. Total processing time is approx 6 months. If you pay RPRF upfront, the case might take a bit less time

2. You have just cleared medicals. How can you avail pre-arrival services when your case for PR has not been approved yet?

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
If company was ready to give the reference letter in the required format, then I would have uploaded that. But along with notarized self declaration, I attached company ID card scan, pay slips, Income Tax form 16, latest revised compensation letter, bonafide certificate and HR email copy stating that the company doesn't provide the reference letter in that format.

Should be fine. Don't worry about that.

Just let CIC know about the replacement of your manager along with his and HR contact info in case they want to confirm

Aug 28, 2018
Should be fine. Don't worry about that.

Just let CIC know about the replacement of your manager along with his and HR contact info in case they want to confirm
Thanks for your reply. Can you plz suggest me the best possible way to contact CIC? I tried calling them yesterday during Canada working hours but the call wasn't transferred to the agent. Just my application status was told to me by the automated IVR during the call and then 'Our agents are busy...' and call got disconnected.

Goldmyn

Aug 23, 2018
Hello All,

I have been thanking God since yesterday and couldn't still thank him enough. PPR has falling on me. All thanks to God.

My brief Timeline below.

IELTS = 5 times
ITA = 04/06/2018
AOR = 11/08/2018
MEP = 12/09/2018
BIL = 17/09/2018
PPR = 20/09/2018

3 days between Biometrics and PPR
8 days from MEP to PPR.

This could only have been God.

Thank you all for you supports. I wish you all the very best. 1 Love
Did u have any travel history

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Thanks for your reply. Can you plz suggest me the best possible way to contact CIC? I tried calling them yesterday during Canada working hours but the call wasn't transferred to the agent. Just my application status was told to me by the automated IVR during the call and then 'Our agents are busy...' and call got disconnected.

Check your AOR

Theres info. there on how to contact CIC in case your situation changes etc