August 2018 AOR - join here

MoraesJ

Sep 19, 2018
Egypt
FSW-O Egypt
AOR 3rd Aug
MEP+Biometrics letter 6th Sep
Biometrics completed 10th Sep

Message in mycic (how to find a job in Canada) 13th Sep. Not sure if it has any significance.

BG: We are processing your background check. This have been the same since AOR as far as I remember.

Reactions: Sunshine41

shambo9

Sep 19, 2018
I just got an instruction to pay rfprf 15 or 16 days back and i met their requirement instantly. .. when did u recieve ur Aor? What does ur bg status show currently? Did u pay ur rfprf upfront ?
I guess that's a good sign, at least you know your application is moving forward. But for people who paid everything upfront won't get such kind of notices so it's hard to say. Anyways Goodluck..!!!

Reactions: Asiv adanac

shambo9

Sep 19, 2018
They Ke
I filled my EE profile in Aug. My score is 435. However, the score doesn't seem to come below 440. What should I do?
I have a bachelor's degree, age -29, Ielts band 7.5, Work experience 4 yrs.
The key area is listening, should be 8 in that section and probably 7 will do in other sections.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello, my sister-in-law got this message for her EE application.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. IQAS has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact IQAS as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your IQAS evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Thank you for your interest in Canada

Can anyone please decipher this? My understanding is that, if you apply for IQAS this can be used for express entry as well - says on their website:

• is valid for Express Entry for five years
  • can be used for immigration to any province/territory in Canada
  • does not mean that your credentials are automatically recognized for licensure in Canada
  • does not guarantee a job or successful immigration application; but, if you are successful with your immigration application, this assessment may also be used when applying for jobs
Would she have to re-apply a new one? Or IQAS would just need to forward this document directly to CIC.
Contact IQAS and ask them to send a duplicate report to CIC. Call them soon.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I guess that's a good sign, at least you know your application is moving forward. But for people who paid everything upfront won't get such kind of notices so it's hard to say. Anyways Goodluck..!!!
Gud luck to u too !!! Do let us know about ur progress as well :)

Reactions: shambo9

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Hi Guys, my UCI number changed today but so far medicals has not been updated. What do you think? I also got a mail requesting completing a schedule A form. Will medicals be updated after that?

Add 25 days simply to the Date of AOR,you should expect your MEd pass by that time

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
My spouse has 8-digit UCI number, and myself and my baby has 10-digit UCI number.

Does anyone have any idea why is that?

Anchalkakroo

Aug 23, 2018
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-08-2018
Doc's Request.
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
09-09-2018
My aor is 19th aug and got my medical passed 10th September...got no change till now .... New to this process may I know how much time will it take approximately and which month people are now getting PPR ?
we have the exact same timeline. Its just that my MEP came on 9th September and ever since no change.

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
I think those with lowest or no travel history, not a lot of change in addresses or employments can have a lower timeline as less BG check is required. Those who travel a lot need checks from multiple countries that can take more time. Don't u think?

Umm rajesh durai said indian applications are getting processed faster as he is following the indian applicants. My point is that 33% (a big number) of total applications are from india so u can see all kinds of applications when following. There are people with 2 months timeline and there are people with 6 months timeline. So i guess we can not say that a particular country has a lower or higher timeline. I am just assuming as per the data from immitracker.

At the same time, FSW-O applications from US are actually being processed pretty fast as per immitracker. Maybe because its easier and faster for canadian govt to process checks in US.

Just guessing
I doubt it. My timeline is as follows:

AOR - Aug 3
MEP & IP1 - Aug 25
No change since Aug 25

I have never been out of India
Two employments only.

I am still in IP1 phase. One can't be too sure with how IRCC works. Some applications get done real quick while they take their own sweet time for the others.

Reactions: Sunshine41

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Hello, my sister-in-law got this message for her EE application.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. IQAS has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact IQAS as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your IQAS evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Thank you for your interest in Canada

Can anyone please decipher this? My understanding is that, if you apply for IQAS this can be used for express entry as well - says on their website:

• is valid for Express Entry for five years
  • can be used for immigration to any province/territory in Canada
  • does not mean that your credentials are automatically recognized for licensure in Canada
  • does not guarantee a job or successful immigration application; but, if you are successful with your immigration application, this assessment may also be used when applying for jobs
Would she have to re-apply a new one? Or IQAS would just need to forward this document directly to CIC.
Ok.

So while filling up one's profile on IQAS or WES, it asks you about two things:

1. The kind of assessment you want done for your application - That is if you are applying for a student visa or immigration.
2. Release of information - Both these organizations release your assessment to corresponding authorities. For instance if you have chosen student visa thing then your info will be released to the Univ you are applying to and if you chose Immigration then they'll release it to IRCC.

You do see an option in the application of them showing you that they'll release the assessment info to you and Uni/IRCC.

I AM ASSUMING

That for some reason you did not chose IRCC as one of the agencies they could release the info to. Contact IQAS asap and request them for the procedure to add IRCC as one of the recipients.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
My spouse has 8-digit UCI number, and myself and my baby has 10-digit UCI number.

Does anyone have any idea why is that?
It is normal. Don't worry.

What is a UCI?
UCI stands for “unique client identifier.” It is also known as a client identification number (client ID). It’s on official documents you get from us. It has either:

• four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 0000-0000) or
  • two numbers, a hyphen, four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 00-0000-0000)
If you are applying to us for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI. If you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to type “N/A,” leave the space blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=013&top=4

Sanjana11

Jan 3, 2018
Completed my biometrics few days ago. VFS Canada provided me a tracking ID. I used it on their website and a message came up stating my biometrics info has been forwarded to Singapore office.
Does this mean my VO is in Singapore?

Reactions: expressca

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
It is normal. Don't worry.

What is a UCI?
UCI stands for “unique client identifier.” It is also known as a client identification number (client ID). It’s on official documents you get from us. It has either:

• four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 0000-0000) or
  • two numbers, a hyphen, four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 00-0000-0000)
If you are applying to us for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI. If you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to type “N/A,” leave the space blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=013&top=4
Ok thanks!