+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

anirudy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Indians too, I follow Indian applicants only as I am from India.
Most of the Indian people (in July) with PPRs have country of residence as USA or Canada. The few with country of origin as India that have got PPRs are through the PNP program. But i'm hoping what you're saying comes true :)

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Most of the Indian people (in July) with PPRs have country of residence as USA or Canada. The few with country of origin as India that have got PPRs are through the PNP program. But i'm hoping what you're saying comes true :)

Yes

Out of 60 PPR

24 are residing in US
20 in Canada
6 in India

And 40 are Indians

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
guys....i see everyone mentioning that the status would first be Not Applicable as soon as you get AOR

But this is what I can see...anyone in the same boat??

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
I have the same but only difference is that my medical passed on 10th September

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
My aor is 19th aug and got my medical passed 10th September...got no change till now .... New to this process may I know how much time will it take approximately and which month people are now getting PPR ?

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
My aor is 19th aug and got my medical passed 10th September...got no change till now .... New to this process may I know how much time will it take approximately and which month people are now getting PPR ?

Most of the PPR are done within 6 months.

I can say for Indian FSW Outland the average is 100 days As per immitracker.

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Indians too, I follow Indian applicants only as I am from India.

Not really. As one guy said that those indians r residing in the US. Secondly, 33% of the immigration applicants are from india so u get to see more variety :)

I'm just assuming that it is easier to process BG check for those having no travel history.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Not really. As one guy said that those indians r residing in the US. Secondly, 33% of the immigration applicants are from india so u get to see more variety :)

I'm just assuming that it is easier to process BG check for those having no travel history.
So the 33% from one country should take more time, logically!

Btw what’s your point?

I just want to be sure what you want to say before I comment.

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
So the 33% from one country should take more time, logically!

Btw what’s your point?
I think those with lowest or no travel history, not a lot of change in addresses or employments can have a lower timeline as less BG check is required. Those who travel a lot need checks from multiple countries that can take more time. Don't u think?

Umm rajesh durai said indian applications are getting processed faster as he is following the indian applicants. My point is that 33% (a big number) of total applications are from india so u can see all kinds of applications when following. There are people with 2 months timeline and there are people with 6 months timeline. So i guess we can not say that a particular country has a lower or higher timeline. I am just assuming as per the data from immitracker.

At the same time, FSW-O applications from US are actually being processed pretty fast as per immitracker. Maybe because its easier and faster for canadian govt to process checks in US.

Just guessing

Reactions: Aarti123

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
Hi Guys, my UCI number changed today but so far medicals has not been updated. What do you think? I also got a mail requesting completing a schedule A form. Will medicals be updated after that?

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi Guys, my UCI number changed today but so far medicals has not been updated. What do you think? I also got a mail requesting completing a schedule A form. Will medicals be updated after that?
AOR date ?

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
Hello All,

My AOR is 25th August and Medicals is passed today - 20/09 :) And BG status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello, my sister-in-law got this message for her EE application.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. IQAS has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact IQAS as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your IQAS evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected. Thank you for your interest in Canada

Can anyone please decipher this? My understanding is that, if you apply for IQAS this can be used for express entry as well - says on their website:

• is valid for Express Entry for five years
  • can be used for immigration to any province/territory in Canada
  • does not mean that your credentials are automatically recognized for licensure in Canada
  • does not guarantee a job or successful immigration application; but, if you are successful with your immigration application, this assessment may also be used when applying for jobs
Would she have to re-apply a new one? Or IQAS would just need to forward this document directly to CIC.