Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
AOR 22nd August.
FSW Outland...

I am using an agent too....I checked online services for getting updates, but it says no result found...
So i requested agent to provide a screenshot of the status...
Status is "We are checking your eligibility".

Will i have to request for screenshot of the status everytime i need to get the updated status...
Any option other than this...

Thanks in advance..
I am sailing in the same boat and interested in knowing if there is another way to check status without going through consultant.

SANA YOUNIS

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pakistan
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
S
14 aug AOR
31 aug MEP along with biometrics request letter
1 sep biometric provided

Since thn no updates and I expect delays in my application becuz of my past visa and nomination refusal in Canada plus I think they will raise an issue regarding proof of funds as well
So your medical was cleared in 15 days . I am hoping mine will get processed this week.

SANA YOUNIS

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pakistan
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello guys,

ITA: 25th July
AOR: 28th August

No updates as of yet [ 2 weeks crossed ]
I am based in the UAE

I paid RPRF along with AOR. It said that my application might be processed quicker if I pay RPRF in advance
Any idea if it is actually processed quicker than normal applications?
I have the same line as yours i also paid prfp fees. But nothing has happened so far

toyrus2003

Sep 5, 2017
No, I'm not in charge #smiles but I'm conversant with necessary information about the whole process and I do contact them even before they give me any update. But, on a serious note, it could be sickening waiting to hear from them...

ZZZRut

Aug 3, 2018
Dear Friends,
I will be really grateful, if anyone can guide me on below points:

MY current CRS is 455.

1. I have entered only "Masters" in education section of my EE profile as i am claiming points for Masters. I have done ECA from WES for secondary school, HND and Masters and my ECA summary is "Masters". Is that ok just to include Masters in EE profile? MY secondary school and HND diploma is before 10 years.

2. My primary/current job title is "Admin & HR Officer" which falls under NOC is "1223 (Human resource & recruitment officer)" and "1221 (Administrative officer)". My roles match 100% with both NOCs. Do i need to choose one of these as my primary NOC?

Thanks for your time.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Dear Friends,
I will be really grateful, if anyone can guide me on below points:

MY current CRS is 455.

1. I have entered only "Masters" in education section of my EE profile as i am claiming points for Masters. I have done ECA from WES for secondary school, HND and Masters and my ECA summary is "Masters". Is that ok just to include Masters in EE profile? MY secondary school and HND diploma is before 10 years.

2. My primary/current job title is "Admin & HR Officer" which falls under NOC is "1223 (Human resource & recruitment officer)" and "1221 (Administrative officer)". My roles match 100% with both NOCs. Do i need to choose one of these as my primary NOC?

Thanks for your time.
Replied you in the other post