Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I already did it. Its off third roundabout Lekki. Google VFS global Nigeria, you will find the address. Book an appointment before you go, saves time.
How much did it cost in total?

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR 15th Aug
Passed medical just now and I got no email about it. just checked my profile!

siddhesh87

Aug 20, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR 14th August
MEP 4th September

Comments suggests this is IP2 but confused with the eligibility review statement. Usually a different statement in there if I am not wrong. Please share your insights whether this is IP1 or IP2.

kulsaad

Sep 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is August 11th and on Aug 31st I received a communication from IRCC stating that I need to fill out the IMM 5475 form ("Authority to release personal information to designated individual" form). My designated individual is my to-be husband and I want to keep him as the designated person. So all is fine till now.

They also need the location of the application center on that form and I have emailed to them (which apparently, they have stopped replying to) and also filled out the web-form. But they say that they will take 10 business days to reply and I don't have that much time before I have to upload that form into my application.

Do you all have any idea what can be done about this?

Please help!!

Saran12

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I
Hi Guys,

My AOR is August 11th and on Aug 31st I received a communication from IRCC stating that I need to fill out the IMM 5475 form ("Authority to release personal information to designated individual" form). My designated individual is my to-be husband and I want to keep him as the designated person. So all is fine till now.

They also need the location of the application center on that form and I have emailed to them (which apparently, they have stopped replying to) and also filled out the web-form. But they say that they will take 10 business days to reply and I don't have that much time before I have to upload that form into my application.

Do you all have any idea what can be done about this?

Please help!!
I tried to find answer for this in many forums, finally I entered the below:
Name of office- centrelized intake office
Location- Sydney
I was convinced with this answered because initially all our applications are processed in at centrelized office and I submitted the application online, so that is also cic.
Hope this helps

kulsaad

Sep 5, 2018
I

I tried to find answer for this in many forums, finally I entered the below:
Name of office- centrelized intake office
Location- Sydney
I was convinced with this answered because initially all our applications are processed in at centrelized office and I submitted the application online, so that is also cic.
Hope this helps
So you made an educated guess. It is practically impossible to find out information about this issue!

Did you hear back from them after this?

Saran12

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
So you made an educated guess. It is practically impossible to find out information about this issue!

Did you hear back from them after this?
My med was on 30th August and received ADR for imm5475 on the same day. I filled this form and submitted on 31st August.
My status moved to 'the document you submitted has been uploaded'
Yesterday it changed to 'we are reviewing the document you submitted'

kulsaad

Sep 5, 2018
My med was on 30th August and received ADR for imm5475 on the same day. I filled this form and submitted on 31st August.
My status moved to 'the document you submitted has been uploaded'
Yesterday it changed to 'we are reviewing the document you submitted'

Alright! Thank you so much for the information!!

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR 14th August
MEP 4th September

Comments suggests this is IP2 but confused with the eligibility review statement. Usually a different statement in there if I am not wrong. Please share your insights whether this is IP1 or IP2.
IP1 , IP2 , IP whatever the hell it is - are all made up statuses just for a reference point that may or may not even be accurate. It has hardly been 3 weeks since you got an AOR, and a day since you got MEP. Seriously, just relax whatever IP you might be in, it doesn't matter. You're giving yourself unnecessary stress. When there is an update, you will get an email.

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Aor 16th August, still waiting. Is it cuz of family of 3? Does a single application get quicker response?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Hi all,

AOR 3 Aug here and still no MEP, no biometrics letter (34 days). Anyone in the same boat? I'm starting to worry... Is it because of the clinic? What can I do?