+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Renss

Dec 22, 2017
Hello All, could someone share the WhatsApp group link.... earlier link says " invitation revoked " while I am trying to join.... My AOR is 31st August...

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
Hello here. .please wish to know if a notification email is always sent to an applicant when meds are passed. .I don't have access to my cic account and my aor is 2nd August and haven't got any email since aor

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
lol inducted ? :p :D
personally, I'd recommend to shy away from WhatsApp groups as it is gonna be nothing but more conspiracies and a bunch of disturbing notifications. Stick to this brilliant forum.
Well , sure thanks for the advice , I am going to stick to the forum anyway. I thought there is something more to these whatsapp groups than the stuff that is usually discussed here. :D

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
AOR 14 August 2018
Medical pass 1 sept 2018
FSW-Outland
Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
Country of Residence: UAE
Biometrics requested: deadline 1 oct
Medical Passed on 1st September , on a Saturday ? :O Are they working round the clock ? :O

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello here. .please wish to know if a notification email is always sent to an applicant when meds are passed. .I don't have access to my cic account and my aor is 2nd August and haven't got any email since aor
Yes mostly you get it the next day of medicals passed.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Well , sure thanks for the advice , I am going to stick to the forum anyway. I thought there is something more to these whatsapp groups than the stuff that is usually discussed here. :D
There certainly is more! People obsessing and comparing cases. I guess its for you to decide if you want to join, but instead of making you more calm its more likely to make you more alarmed and compare a few rare faster cases to yours that could go bit slower and then stress over it. Personally i like being in the loop even still.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Hi

You should check cic account because many people got medical passed but didn’t receive update through mail.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
There certainly is more! People obsessing and comparing cases. I guess its for you to decide if you want to join, but instead of making you more calm its more likely to make you more alarmed and compare a few rare faster cases to yours that could go bit slower and then stress over it. Personally i like being in the loop even still.
Couldn’t agree more. The wait is stressful enough already

Reactions: Aarti123

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Medical Passed on 1st September , on a Saturday ? :O Are they working round the clock ? :O
Actually it’s friday the 31 August I read the letter on 1st sept. Just gave my biometrics today to vfs global Abu dhabi

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Appointment but it seems they were just doing it on first come first serve basis