+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi

a) Did you upload the reciept that you recieved from Lajpat nagar? If no then do that.

b) If you have uploaded the document then maybe they're asking for further meds. Which may suggest that they found something wrong. I'm sorry about that. Did the doctor indicate that there was something wrong?
I have uploaded the document which I recvd from hospital.

I think they need some more tests or some additional details from their side. We called up the hospital, they are saying that they will call back. So lets see ehat they say!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
There seem to be some change in myimmtracker.com. Dont see the AOR column anymore.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
No, no details. Waiting for the hospital to call back and will update here once i recv an update.
Just got reply from hospital. I think CIC saw some spots in my lung and hence they have asked for LODOTIC CHEST XRAY. I don know what the hell is that but as per internet, it will let me know the health of my lung.

PS: im a non-smoker. May be delhi pollution effected my lung

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Just got reply from hospital. I think CIC saw some spots in my lung and hence they have asked for LODOTIC CHEST XRAY. I don know what the hell is that but as per internet, it will let me know the health of my lung.

Thats bad!!!hope you get all clear this time...all the best...

Do you have any history of respiratory illness? That might also be the cause as i read somewhere that they are very specific with past ilnesses as well...

Last edited:
Reactions: papan5069

expressca

Jun 22, 2018

Don't panic. Some people get asked for further exams and they are cleared afterwards.

Reactions: Aarti123