+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi all.

I have not been checking my account since AOR date 03 August 2018.

On 24 August, I got an email saying my profile has been updated. I checked my account and saw medicals passed. I checked again yesterday and I believe I am still at IP1, Background Check message is "Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check". I am just a bit concerned because IP1 is usually completed from 1-2 days right?
No. Many people spend few months.

Reactions: 2018expresso

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all.

I have not been checking my account since AOR date 03 August 2018.

On 24 August, I got an email saying my profile has been updated. I checked my account and saw medicals passed. I checked again yesterday and I believe I am still at IP1, Background Check message is "Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check". I am just a bit concerned because IP1 is usually completed from 1-2 days right?
ip1 is not completed in 1-2 days.

Reactions: 2018expresso

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Experts,

I'm sure this question has done a lot of rounds, but for my better understanding, what the difference between IP1 & IP2?

Both process wise and the words which are used by IRCC in our profile.

misabgd

Dec 14, 2015
Serbia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Hi guys ...

Just to join this thread ... our AoR was on August 22nd so we have at least 2 more weeks until med. results,

On the other hand, I was wondering .. are there any candidates from Europe here on this thread? -what is your story regarding dates of application submission vs. dates when med. results came?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys ...

Just to join this thread ... our AoR was on August 22nd so we have at least 2 more weeks until med. results,

On the other hand, I was wondering .. are there any candidates from Europe here on this thread? -what is your story regarding dates of application submission vs. dates when med. results came?
Well - here primary applicant is Indian, but spouse is European with AOR 6/7th (subited on 6th, but aor letter dated 7th), and some people with these dates have started receiving their MEP by now, but not us. To be honest, i dont think it plays any significant role.

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Hello guys. I just discovered the supervisor on my reference letter is out of the country and can't be reached for a month. Will he be contacted by email instead? Has anyone heard of employment verification being done via email? I would hate a delay to be on my app because of his travel.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi,

My aor is 15th august...my concern is for exchange rate difference in proof of funds.. going with the current trend i my proof of funds might fall short of the requirement..however, i had a decent surplus on the date of aor..can anybody pls throw some light on this....

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Hi,

My aor is 15th august...my concern is for exchange rate difference in proof of funds.. going with the current trend i my proof of funds might fall short of the requirement..however, i had a decent surplus on the date of aor..can anybody pls throw some light on this....
1. The exchange rate on the aor date should be the date you'll be accessed on. As far as the funds meet the requirements on the said date.

2. Your POF shows a surplus prior to the date, therefore, they should believe there is inflow and outflow on the account.

PS: It is always advisable to have a hundred dollar excess on the POF due to exchange rate fluctuations. My two cents.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
1. The exchange rate on the aor date should be the date you'll be accessed on. As far as the funds meet the requirements on the said date.

2. Your POF shows a surplus prior to the date, therefore, they should believe there is inflow and outflow on the account.

PS: It is always advisable to have a hundred dollar excess on the POF due to exchange rate fluctuations. My two cents.
Thanks for your insight...my surplus on aor date was 300 cad...but as per today's exchange rate the surplus is of 65 cad..
Now i am worried that i may fall short of minimum requirement...

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for your insight...my surplus on aor date was 300 cad...but as per today's exchange rate the surplus is of 65 cad..
Now i am worried that i may fall short of minimum requirement...
Then hopefully, the VO uses option 1 for you. I believe they understand the market is always subject to fluctuations. You'll be fine. Goodluck to us all.