+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Nothing_but_the_truth

Aug 13, 2018
My AOR is on 10th August. Please add me the WhatsApp group +91 8606094749
GUYS.. what is the logic behind the obsession to get added to a whatsapp group ? What additional benefit do you see in being in a cell phone chat group ?

the obsession everywhere to get added to these whatsapp group is crazy IMO. you have got this brilliant forum, you have immitracker.com
what more do you need ?
everywhere its a bunch of phone numbers crying to be added to a whatsapp group. SMH

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
GUYS.. what is the logic behind the obsession to get added to a whatsapp group ? What additional benefit do you see in being in a cell phone chat group ?

the obsession everywhere to get added to these whatsapp group is crazy IMO. you have got this brilliant forum, you have immitracker.com
what more do you need ?
everywhere its a bunch of phone numbers crying to be added to a whatsapp group. SMH
Well, it does not hurt to have another platform and besides, it might be easier to connect with people in the same boat I guess.

Last edited:

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
Hi!

My AOR is August 3 and I haven't opened my account since then.

Question is, do i have to constantly check my account to monitor progress from Medicals Passed, IP1, IP2 etc.? OR will i get email every time there is an update on my application?

THANK YOU and good luck to everyone!

cisco_kidd

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Hi!

My AOR is August 3 and I haven't opened my account since then.

Question is, do i have to constantly check my account to monitor progress from Medicals Passed, IP1, IP2 etc.? OR will i get email every time there is an update on my application?

THANK YOU and good luck to everyone!
Good question. I get emails when I have a new message such as my ITA, curious if we get one when there’s a change in progress