+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
AOR:13 Aug. ADR (PCC): 23 January, Indian residing in Myanmar
Guys,
Happy to share that my consultant has just forwarded our PPR. We have to submit our passports at VAC for stamping at Singapore HC.
Best wishes to every one awaiting PPR here.
Cheers...
Congratulations for the PPR mate. All the best.

Reactions: cheekylittleminx727

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
Hello here. . Aug 02 AOR PNP-O
I first called cic in December and got informed eligibility, medicals,background checks(security and criminality) all passed but no decision yet taken. Raised CSE in January( first ever cse) and they gave me a detailed response that confirmed everything valid. Called early February as my 6 months passed and it was again same story. .I'm just from calling again and hmm mm. same as I first called in December. .the agent said all is done but doesn't know when I'll be contacted. .he said he'll write a message to the officers right away to inform them about my case since im well over the average 6months processing time.if I'm not contacted within the next 4 weeks, I should call again
Do you have any idea on what can be wrong and can the call agent really influence on the case?
This wait is really now making me restless ..I was really patient from the nomination process till my 6 months but now it's just mysterious
It's like to be under PNP is sure of getting over 6months

Reactions: witty27

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
AOR:13 Aug. ADR (PCC): 23 January, Indian residing in Myanmar
Guys,
Happy to share that my consultant has just forwarded our PPR. We have to submit our passports at VAC for stamping at Singapore HC.
Best wishes to every one awaiting PPR here.
Cheers...
Congrats! Can I ask when you got the ADR request and when was the ADR taken into account? Thanks!

samius

Jun 6, 2018
Called IRCC a couple of days ago around 9:30 AM their time. Waited for 20 minutes.

The agent was very nice and helpful.

AOR: 21st Aug
Eligibility: met
Criminality: met
Security: in progress

Can somebody confirm if "met" means a complete pass since security wouldn't have started otherwise? Can experts say roughly when the PPR could be expected if all goes well?

Thanks

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Called IRCC a couple of days ago around 9:30 AM their time. Waited for 20 minutes.

The agent was very nice and helpful.

AOR: 21st Aug
Eligibility: met
Criminality: met
Security: in progress

Can somebody confirm if "met" means a complete pass since security wouldn't have started otherwise? Can experts say roughly when the PPR could be expected if all goes well?

Thanks

Just as it says, met = passed.

Can't really say for sure when to expect PPR but hopefully within 2 - 3 weeks

Reactions: M&Ms and samius

samius

Jun 6, 2018
Just as it says, met = passed.

Can't really say for sure when to expect PPR but hopefully within 2 - 3 weeks
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Everybody here agrees that the wait is excruciating. Hope we all get through successfully in the upcoming days.

Reactions: M&Ms

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Everybody here agrees that the wait is excruciating. Hope we all get through successfully in the upcoming days.
My sister's application has been eligibility met, Medicals passed, ADR N/A but has not started BG yet. In other words, no progress since December and her 6 months is up a few days from now. :(