+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Kopas

Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys. Pls I received CPCO Email (Ready for Visa) which i think is the same as PPR? But the mail doesn't state which office am to send my passport too. Pls what do I do?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys. Pls I received CPCO Email (Ready for Visa) which i think is the same as PPR? But the mail doesn't state which office am to send my passport too. Pls what do I do?
Yes it is PPR! Congratulations! Where did you apply from? You should send it to the LVO in your country of residence or send an email to CPCO to ask for your VO. When did you receive the email and can you post your timeline

Ivyfs

Jan 27, 2019
I had called IRCC last week, the agent said everything looks good, and my eligibility is recommended pass, but they still need some documents from the government. What did this mean? I am so stressful and there are only 12 days left to cross the 6 months timeline

Reactions: s_mishra

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Hi All, I finally received my PPR on the 25th. As far as my profile was concerned, I got a ghost update the night before.
My timeline is in my signature.
Thanks for keeping me sane during this arduous wait. I will be submitting my passport today for CoPR.

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
I had called IRCC last week, the agent said everything looks good, and my eligibility is recommended pass, but they still need some documents from the government. What did this mean? I am so stressful and there are only 12 days left to cross the 6 months timeline
everyone is in the same boat. I have already lost all hopes

s_mishra

Dec 1, 2018
just found an interesting section on GCMS which states Application assignment and has data which shows codes who assigned it and who received it but the major part is below is the due date which in my case states 25th Feb 2019. which is about 25 days more than my 6 months criteria. Has anyone seen this information on their GCMS notes??

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
I am so glad to find this group. Aor -24 Aug 2018.medicals passed, stuck in IP 1 since. I thought they lost my file :) bu

BruceChest

Jun 8, 2018
I am so glad to find this group. Aor -24 Aug 2018.medicals passed, stuck in IP 1 since. I thought they lost my file :) bu
Welcome! we are all waiting. I guess August AORs have the longest waiting period. Every second person from aug is waiting for PPR. Well, my AOR is 20th August.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I noticed that in my gcms notes there is a due date in criminality and security section which is 2019/09/25. It's like more than a year from AOR.

Although my criminality is passed. Security is not cleared yet.

I was just wondering is it common? Ppl who ordered gcms notes please share your due date(s) from criminality/security (from Admissibilities) section.

BruceChest

Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys, Finally my wait is over. It's PPR for me!
ITA 25th July 18
AOR 20th Aug18
Medical Passed 9th Sep18
IP2 12th Nov 18
PPR 28th Jan 19 (I believe it was 25th but as my profile is handled by an immigration consultant. He informed me today)
I have not reached out to CIC, or requested for GCMS notes.

Thank you mates, for all the support and kind words, I wish everyone of you waiting from a long time get your PPR soon before the timeline. Good luck!!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys, Finally my wait is over. It's PPR for me!
ITA 25th July 18
AOR 20th Aug18
Medical Passed 9th Sep18
IP2 12th Nov 18
PPR 28th Jan 19 (I believe it was 25th but as my profile is handled by an immigration consultant. He informed me today)
I have not reached out to CIC, or requested for GCMS notes.

Thank you mates, for all the support and kind words, I wish everyone of you waiting from a long time get your PPR soon before the timeline. Good luck!!
Congrates