NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hiiii all... Just a small query.
I ordered GCMS, rather tried to order GCMS from "mygcms". They asked me to click 'Pay Now', which I did thinking I'll fill in my details later. I made the payment and that is it :S
No further information was requested, they didn't even ask me to create an account or fill in my details anywhere. How does it work? Or have I been trolled? :$
check for their contact info and email them with evidence of payment.

Reactions: HadiZubair

Sumeet24783

Dec 17, 2018
Hiiii all... Just a small query.
I ordered GCMS, rather tried to order GCMS from "mygcms". They asked me to click 'Pay Now', which I did thinking I'll fill in my details later. I made the payment and that is it :S
No further information was requested, they didn't even ask me to create an account or fill in my details anywhere. How does it work? Or have I been trolled? :$
Don't worry something similar happened to me. They will send you email to ask for information & then they will share consent form... You can call them as well number mentioned on website

Reactions: HadiZubair

Shagav

Jan 9, 2019
These are serious comments. The reference letters must have the job duties and the details as specified on the CIC website. As you said that your described the duties on LOE, that
may not work. Try to explain in LOE that why couldnt you get those on reference letter. Support the experiece letter with Payslips and as many docs as possible. Also try to get
another reference letter (if possible)which could list the job duties. (ASAP)
I have already attached the pay slips and provided additional documents.. no ADR has been requested yet....I complete 6 months in Feb....should I withdraw the application and re-apply??? And I also provided the work experience letter. Please share your ideas. My CRS score is 470

Reactions: Smmm

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I have already attached the pay slips and provided additional documents.. no ADR has been requested yet....I complete 6 months in Feb....should I withdraw the application and re-apply??? And I also provided the work experience letter. Please share your ideas. My CRS score is 470
Don't withdraw, provide all the documents that could possibly rectify the situation and hope for the best.

Reactions: Shikta

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
What I was saying is to resubmit the reference letters (if you could get them) with your duties mentioned on them. Nothing like that. Else support it with docs (pay slips etc). But in your case duties are not at all mentioned, so that becomes tricky. Explain them why you couldn't get the duties in the reference letter. I am not sure if that will help because as per CIC, the reference letters should mention the duties . (other thiings can be supported easily) But duties need to be there. And yes withdrawl is not suggested, you cold re apply if something goes wrong. But hope for the best...

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
it's possible your application isn't approved. They only respond to approved applications with PPR.
As per the case reviewer comments in the GCMS notes: Application is approved and RFV (Ready For Visa)!
Lets see how things go, wait continues.

Reactions: misabgd and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
As per the case reviewer comments in the GCMS notes: Application is approved and RFV (Ready For Visa)!
Lets see how things go, wait continues.
if your GCMS says it's approved then it is. Give it some time.

Reactions: NassarM9

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hello, I received GCMS notes today. I have one query in the Eligibility section it says” A 11.2 not met - for refusal”. What does it mean. And in the case notes section it says A 11.2 Decision: not met FSW: not met . It says insufficient evidence of job duties performed. My AOR is August 17 and file has not been touched since October. I provided work experience letter but it did not had job description. Later I provided job duties as LOE.what do you guys interpret from the above notes. Please share your thoughts.
Hello, Can you tell me what is being displayed in your cic account for ‘Background section ‘ step?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Got a similar reply as well. Aug 30 AOR and Nov 30 IP2. Got this response once on dec 11 and once last week. Some say it's in queue for approval by final officer and some say it happens when analyst marks review required for something (for instance POF).
In my opinion I believe when your file is in queue to be reviewed by officer it depends on what stage it is.
I undrundund by my GCMS note that the program assistant set 2 documents for review but when my file got the case analyst, he recommended eligibility passed. He didn't mention anything for review, am sure he must have looked into the documents mentioned by the program assistant and was satisfied with it. Final officer review I think it's done when security and info sharing are completed. The final officer gives decision on an application and he need other things to take the decision (medical, security, criminality and info sharing) Any red light from security or mismatch in info sharing will prompt the officer to either ask for more clarification or reject the application. So in one word, final review is not done until security and other items passed.

Reactions: NassarM9

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hello, I received GCMS notes today. I have one query in the Eligibility section it says” A 11.2 not met - for refusal”. What does it mean. And in the case notes section it says A 11.2 Decision: not met FSW: not met . It says insufficient evidence of job duties performed. My AOR is August 17 and file has not been touched since October. I provided work experience letter but it did not had job description. Later I provided job duties as LOE.what do you guys interpret from the above notes. Please share your thoughts.
There are two two things
1. Is your file reccomended for refusal by a case analyst or he mentioned refusal outrightly? It would be written on the notes. If it's reccomended, LOE and another letter of experience may work but if outrightly refused then am afraid it is a refusal and just waiting for the final officer to confirm it.