+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Criminality ongoing?? Aren't you in ip2?
If VO is Ottawa then ip2 means criminality is done.. security is left
Background check comprises of criminality and security check.. it either gets done together or one after the other..
Last time i called they said criminality check was ongoing.

harsh19

Dec 7, 2018
I have got the estimated time progress bar...but I don't understand there is no update in the profile yet....bar is showing the same thing for everybody...please help ....anybody with same timeline and situation
Mine is ...
Aor 18 aug
Med passed 8 SEP
And no update after that .
I share the same AOR and have the same status nothing after Medicals. When I enquired and ordered GCMS notes also plus called CIC and the agent said ur eligibility has not started yet. Background checks have not started as well. This seems to be a too delayed case. My file is not picked even once yet. My visa office is Ottawa.

Reactions: Smmm

Anniemal

Oct 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-08-2018
its moving for ottawa and paris VO but not for sydney
congrats to all of you
It is really strange because in the past Ghost update usually means PPR comes after. My case is quite strange. My BC status was "We're processing your background check" since AOR, even before MEP. BC status has never ever changed till now, but I had two consecutive Ghost updates on Nov. 29th and 30th. However, I received no email notification about those updates... Not sure if my application has been approved.. no ADR either. As far as I know, most other people applied from China in August through FSW also have not received PPR, and most of them changed to IP2 in late November..

Getmeouttahereuk

Jan 6, 2018
How did you print it? When you submit your passports and photographs, the instructions clearly say you need to have the photographers’ name, date of photo and other details stamped or handwritten at the back. It also says the photo must be taken by a commercial photographer.

How did you get a commercial quality photograph from an app - and which app is this?

Just to be clear, I’m talking about the photo submission after you receive the PPR. Not the digital photos you submit along with your application.
Ah, sorry for the duff information in that case. I just read it quickly and assumed it was for the initial application. I have yet to reach this problem.

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Bro, you're a CEC applicant right?
CEC R87.1 is for the work experience in Canada

Review required is only for your ECA as per your gcms. Everything else seems ok for you.
Get that sorted asap bro.
Either wait for their response or raise a cse again and attach your ECA along with an LoE explaining it.

Experts please help him
thank you for your explanation. If R87.1 is for work experience then it makes a lot more sense. ECA number should be in my profile when I filed my application. They definitely have access to my complete ECA report, not sure uploading the scanned document by raising a CSE will do anything different. I also raised a CSE yesterday to ask the officer check the second page on my ECA report since that's the school I am actually claiming points for. Hopefully the review officer does a better job than the first one.
In addition, my documents was flagged review required since Sept 7, and it hasn't been reviewed yet.

Reactions: JJ_87

ConDawg

Nov 13, 2018
Got my GCSM notes.

Anyone on here know specifically what I should be looking for? It’s a crazy amount of arbitrary information that I can’t seem to understand.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Got my GCSM notes.

Anyone on here know specifically what I should be looking for? It’s a crazy amount of arbitrary information that I can’t seem to understand.
Second page you will see summary status. Then move to last 4-5 pages for analyst notes

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
It is really strange because in the past Ghost update usually means PPR comes after. My case is quite strange. My BC status was "We're processing your background check" since AOR, even before MEP. BC status has never ever changed till now, but I had two consecutive Ghost updates on Nov. 29th and 30th. However, I received no email notification about those updates... Not sure if my application has been approved.. no ADR either. As far as I know, most other people applied from China in August through FSW also have not received PPR, and most of them changed to IP2 in late November..
my assumption is one for criminality check pass and the other for security pass.

Sandhu26

Jan 27, 2018
What ghost updates did you see? I want to know more about ghost updates as I am at ip2 too.

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Hi
I applied for my eXpress entry fsw PR from canada through an agent and got my AoR on 29th aug and medical passed in September since then it is background check in progress..i tried to check my status through https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ but it doesn’t show my profile details..does anyone know if we can check our application status on this site

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi
I applied for my eXpress entry fsw PR from canada through an agent and got my AoR on 29th aug and medical passed in September since then it is background check in progress..i tried to check my status through https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ but it doesn’t show my profile details..does anyone know if we can check our application status on this site
I tried using this service a couple of times.. hasn't worked for me....

Anniemal

Oct 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-08-2018
What ghost updates did you see? I want to know more about ghost updates as I am at ip2 too.
Ghost update means when you log into your GC account, your see "Application/profile updated" under current status, and then you click on "check full application", you see nothing is changed. Then you move back to the home page, the current status would change back to "submitted".

Reactions: Hope1805

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Current status - Criminality - passed, Eligibility - recommend pass, security - not started!

Still confused between Security vs. Criminality! Logically speaking, shouldn't criminality be a sub section of security?
Any help to put my doubts to rest is appreciated!