App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
With an AOR in August 19, if there was a problem with your PCC, I really think you'd know it by now.
The Fiche Anthropométrique from Morocco isn't address dependent like in other countries like Pakistan or India. It's a general countrywide database, regardless of your address.
Thanks for your reply, when you see the rare but weird reasons some got rejected for you can only wonder what's coming next and try to be as prepared as possible, your documents may be perfectly legit but in the end its always up to the officer to validate them or not, plus one can fear that the agent don't get the subtle differences between countries and their respective documents because I didn't see anything about address or date on the Pakistani or Indian PCC, let's hope that I am just over worrying.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I never got that email. Are you applying for PR? (FSW-O)
Do you track it on CIC or the VFS site?
PR (FSW-O)
Maybe because you are already in SA, that is why you didnt receive the email.

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 01 Oct 2018
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXX
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Reactions: javo.vdm

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply, when you see the rare but weird reasons some got rejected for you can only wonder what's coming next and try to be as prepared as possible, your documents may be perfectly legit but in the end its always up to the officer to validate them or not, plus one can fear that the agent don't get the subtle differences between countries and their respective documents because I didn't see anything about address or date on the Pakistani or Indian PCC, let's hope that I am just over worrying.
Totally agree, it's radio silence until they reach out. No clear way to really know.
But you submitted your application a while ago. And if there was anything wrong with any of your documents at CIO level, you'd have already heard something. In any case, I hope everything goes well for you!