+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
AOR 5 sept - FSW-O

Don t think the BGC wording is reliable.........all we can do is wait and pray....

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

naina21

May 29, 2018
eAOR - 19 Aug
MEP - 9 Sept
On 24th Sept I received an message in my inbox 'How to find a job in Canada'
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Any idea about the 'How to find a job in Canada?' message. And there has been no change in the background check since MEP? Does this mean I am in IP1 or IP2

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
Any US based FSW-O applicants with August AOR that can corroborate this ? Please post here

Per the tracker, there are total 75 entries for US based FSW-O with August AORs, of which 8 are PPR now - that is about 10.6% of the applicants.

If you ignore country of residence = US, there are additional 4 (total 12) PPR status now = 3% total August AORs irrespective of country of residence (12/399). 50 day average AOR to PPR

Contrast with July
397 FSW O applicants on tracker with 82 US residents irrespective of country of origin of which 25 are PPR (25/82 = 30%). Ignoring country of residency, 8.5% are PPR with July AOR (34/397) as of now

Basing this on the assumption that the applicants correctly inputted their data on the tracker.
I highly doubt people are updating their progress religiously especially after getting PPR. If you go back a few months there are still some people who are at medicals passed stage. I mean it could be the real reflection of their situation but I would assume most of the decisions will be reached within six months.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
some
The ones who have received PPR, did anyone reach out to the contacts mentioned in your reference letters to verify anything? Just wanted to get a sense of whether they normally reach out via phone or whether it is via email or something? Was wondering if it’s a good idea to give the references a heads up that they might be contacted to verify employment information.
some people posted that their emplyers were contacted via phone

Reactions: p_d2058

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
eAOR - 19 Aug
MEP - 9 Sept
On 24th Sept I received an message in my inbox 'How to find a job in Canada'
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Any idea about the 'How to find a job in Canada?' message. And there has been no change in the background check since MEP? Does this mean I am in IP1 or IP2
ip1

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I highly doubt people are updating their progress religiously especially after getting PPR. If you go back a few months there are still some people who are at medicals passed stage. I mean it could be the real reflection of their situation but I would assume most of the decisions will be reached within six months.
Even by cic timeline only 80% get PPR in 6 months.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
any idea how to get over the attack ?
Unfortunately there's none... The mood which we get into while watching Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, Hobbit... Where hero desperately tries to tackle his demons and almost gives up... But finds strength within and keeps moving on..and WINS finally after a long battle.. . That's the same phase we will go through EVERYDAY until the PPR day.. Hard truth mate..

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
Many people are getting PPRs.

October is going to be great month for many of us.

Things are finally moving fast!

Reactions: SRayhan87

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Many people are getting PPRs.

October is going to be great month for many of us.

Things are finally moving fast!
Hello,
I have been monitoring the forum everyday. What did I miss here ? :D
When you say many of us, you mean the August group or the applicants in general ? I have this question because , I see people from June group already celebrating the festive season but I doubt celebrations are yet to start for August army, a long way to go rather. Please correct me if I missed any updates on the forum.

Cheers!

Reactions: Asiv adanac