+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Michael83

Sep 22, 2017
Does the AOR means approval of sponsor or just approval of received the application only because I was refused once for sponsor my little child while I was outside Canada so I applied from inside and still waiting for the AOR .. application received on 18-8-2017 .... any considerations

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Does the AOR means approval of sponsor or just approval of received the application only because I was refused once for sponsor my little child while I was outside Canada so I applied from inside and still waiting for the AOR .. application received on 18-8-2017 .... any considerations
AOR just means that your application contains everything they need to process it and they will begin to process it. Sponsor approval is a separate email/notification which typically comes about a week or two after you receive AOR.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Not able to link the application online. Can someone help???
I was not able to link mine for three days and I just successfully linked it today. :) This is what worked for me:

- Choose the "family name and application number" option
- Leave the birth city and birth country BLANK
- Enter in all passport information
- For number of applicants/family members, enter "2" (for sponsor and principal applicant, adjust this number to add children if you have them)

I hope that helps, I tried about 15 different combinations and that's what worked for me!

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
anybody here who send their application august 21? Did you already get an email from CIC? Thanks

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
I was not able to link mine for three days and I just successfully linked it today. :) This is what worked for me:

- For number of applicants/family members, enter "2" (for sponsor and principal applicant, adjust this number to add children if you have them)

I hope that helps, I tried about 15 different combinations and that's what worked for me!
I tried what you said and it worked for me. Thank you!!!!

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Received AOR on Aug 20. Successfully linked my application tonight and see they are requesting my husband's schedule A and police check by Oct 27.

Does this mean I was approved as a sponsor too???

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017

Thanks will try today hope it works.

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Received AOR on Aug 20. Successfully linked my application tonight and see they are requesting my husband's schedule A and police check by Oct 27.

Does this mean I was approved as a sponsor too???
Great. But you will have to wait for the sponsor approval mail which usually comes after another 2 weeks of receiving the AOR.

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
Should I link the sponsorship to an existing account for my husband as he did apply for visitor visa earlier and was refused. Or shall I make a new one ?

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
Tha

Thanks a ton. My application was linked.

Reactions: KBH and faithey

queen8812

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Pacholo Roy Serranilla,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/08/10 on behalf of the following member(s):

Princess Ann Reyes

------hi guys, is this AOR? We sent our application june and they returned it because of 1 form missing. And we sent it back aug 8 and my husband received this message now.

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Pacholo Roy Serranilla,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/08/10 on behalf of the following member(s):

Princess Ann Reyes

------hi guys, is this AOR? We sent our application june and they returned it because of 1 form missing. And we sent it back aug 8 and my husband received this message now.
Yes this is the AOR, congrats :)
Do you mind adding yourself to the spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=784123583

This will help other applicants as well.

Reactions: queen8812