File Transfer...
13-10-2017
Med's Request
04-10-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Passport Req..
22-12-2017
i'm on same boat, 9 Aug received still nothing, hang in there!
I'm august 9th and no update yet either... glad to see I'm not alone.

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

Just saw this on the letter. Has anyone received this as well. Please help.

Karan_bhui

Aug 18, 2017
Hello, my wife is a sponsorer in my case recieved an e-mail that my application has been moved to NDVO.
My medical is passed. I just want to know on which e-mail NDVO will contact? Is it the one which i used to link my application with CIC account?
Coz i did not mentioned any e-mail on the application form when submitted.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

Did you receive this via email. I am expecting to get this as well as they recently gave me an application number but I know I have a couple documents missing. How long did it take to get this from the time they issued you your application number??

Thanks!

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
Did you receive this via email. I am expecting to get this as well as they recently gave me an application number but I know I have a couple documents missing. How long did it take to get this from the time they issued you your application number??

Thanks!
My husband received this on his email with the acknowledgement which also has the application number. We received acknowledgement on sep 21 and this email on Sep 22

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
My husband has now received AOR and it says "Number of family members including primary applicant that are part of this application:2". Does this mean sponsor and applicant because I only applied for my husband. So confused.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
My husband received this on his email with the acknowledgement which also has the application number. We received acknowledgement on sep 21 and this email on Sep 22
Thanks for your quick reply. I received acknowledgment on Sept 20, but nothing else since then. Thankfully the whole application wasn't returned!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Does anyone have any tips on linking your application now that they have disabled the ability to put a blank/space for the city of birth? Unfortunately, all the strategies I'm able to locate on this forum involve leaving the city of birth blank, and they seem to have disabled that option sometime around July or August. Curious if any of you struggled to link your app at first and if so, what ended up working for you. It's been two days now that I've used up all my registration attempts.

I am able to find our app on ECAS just fine.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Does anyone have any tips on linking your application now that they have disabled the ability to put a blank/space for the city of birth? Unfortunately, all the strategies I'm able to locate on this forum involve leaving the city of birth blank, and they seem to have disabled that option sometime around July or August. Curious if any of you struggled to link your app at first and if so, what ended up working for you. It's been two days now that I've used up all my registration attempts.

I am able to find our app on ECAS just fine.
Call IRCC, the call center in Canada, so they help you link it. Sometimes they make mistakes and they have different information, little details that don't let you link it because it doesn't match. In my case, I had absolutely no trouble linking it, I just entered the data on GCkey and linked it in the first try.

Tonych76

Jun 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Miss
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
28-09-2017

That's good, even that's awesome. Because sometimes they just send you back the whole thing and you have to wait until it arrives and send it back. And it takes months for you to receive it and add the docs and wait for AOR again... So if they are doing that it is great! accept the application first and add the documents later.

Reactions: faithey

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
we did not get the connection request just to get the UCCI and the app number. I asked them to tie it up if we did it ourselves,? I'm afraid we do not get it.