+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Dear friends,
question regarding Schedule A - Background Declaration.
1. As an sponsor do I also have to submit one copy of Schedule A form, or it's just one copy from my spouse??
2. What is Schedule A - Online?
3. I downloaded the latest version received from AOR > filled it up > Typed name in place of the signature field > Validated it > Now planning to upload this same document online via my CIC account. Did I do it right or does my spouse have to sign it manually??
4. Will there be any barcode page for Schedule A when I validated it?

Kind regards
1. No, As a sponsor there is no need to Submit one. It's Just for the Principal Applicant.
2. Online Means submitting it through online account cic.gc, Linking application and Submitting Schedule A online
3. Schedule A Form Link-----------> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
4.Yep there will be a Barcode
Visit these Also for Futher Detail
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp#expect
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp#imm5669

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
August 2nd applicant, still waiting for AOR... this is the fourth time I've submitted my application (it has been returned three times). First time was a mistake on my part, second and third time were CIC mistakes in sending back. If I don't get AOR this time I may just hurl myself off a cliff. Every day I don't get that email I just want to cry. :(
Will be Soon.... Know you Pain... Bro

1985stefanie

Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone!

I sent my sponsorship application on 31 July and it was received on 8 August. I'm sponsoring my common-law partner (we live in London together).

Has anyone from 8 August received approval yet? We didn't know about the whole 'text us when you receive our application' so are getting a bit anxious...

bella20

May 10, 2017
Hey everyone, hope the AOR1's are starting to come to everyone now! Quick question for those who have gotten their SA already. I got the email yesterday saying I got SA, my husband is just waiting for the email to tell him to upload his Schedule A, my email said he should have it within the next few days. In the email to me it said that he needed to upload it but it didn't request a Police Certificate as well. I thought that they usually requested the two together? Also, when does the medical request usually come? I'm so excited I just want to book it now haha. I know I'm just being impatient and I just need to wait as it seems to be slightly different for everyone :D. We have just received our daughters Canadian citizenship certificate and Canadian passport though so at least that bit is done!

Reactions: Lia77

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I sent my sponsorship application on 31 July and it was received on 8 August. I'm sponsoring my common-law partner (we live in London together).

Has anyone from 8 August received approval yet? We didn't know about the whole 'text us when you receive our application' so are getting a bit anxious...
According to my knowledge not yet

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Hey everyone, hope the AOR1's are starting to come to everyone now! Quick question for those who have gotten their SA already. I got the email yesterday saying I got SA, my husband is just waiting for the email to tell him to upload his Schedule A, my email said he should have it within the next few days. In the email to me it said that he needed to upload it but it didn't request a Police Certificate as well. I thought that they usually requested the two together? Also, when does the medical request usually come? I'm so excited I just want to book it now haha. I know I'm just being impatient and I just need to wait as it seems to be slightly different for everyone :D. We have just received our daughters Canadian citizenship certificate and Canadian passport though so at least that bit is done!
Both together not mandatory. Medical request may be 1-2 weeks after uploading schedule a and pcv

Reactions: bella20

Tonych76

Jun 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Miss
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
28-09-2017
Hi Guys,

One doubt, I have about linking the acc GCkey. How do you guys know that you have to punch in 2 for number of applicants? (Principal + Sponsor) who said that it has to be that way? Aren't you guys punching in the wrong data or even just validating a bug?

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

One doubt, I have about linking the acc GCkey. How do you guys know that you have to punch in 2 for number of applicants? (Principal + Sponsor) who said that it has to be that way? Aren't you guys punching in the wrong data or even just validating a bug?
(Sponsor + Applicant) = Number of Applicants =2 + (add +1 per dependents)