+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
today my sponsor husband received the mail that I am in the process, but I still have not received anything. I will wait for the mail for the medical and police certificate now??
Next step is to Create "cic" online account and Link your application to your online account...
Next step will be uplad Schedule A Form and Police Clarence Certificates then Medical Test.
Do you have any Representative on your Behalf ?

nafiz01

Jan 14, 2016
Hello Guys, Can anyone please inform me, without the PR card(With the copy of CoRP) can I apply to sponsor my spouse? Because I just landed last week and the application is ready to apply, I don't want to waste time.

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Your are Always Welcome
One Question @Lia77 your Time Line in your Signature and The Spreadsheet dosn't add up...:confused:
Well we actually applied on may but they couldn't find our application till July then we had to resend some missing documents....

Reactions: barnalve

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Hello Guys, Can anyone please inform me, without the PR card(With the copy of CoRP) can I apply to sponsor my spouse? Because I just landed last week and the application is ready to apply, I don't want to waste time.
NO... How you landed ?

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is it country specific requirement? I didn't see this form in my checklist and applied in August. I live in the united states and I am from India.My Spouse lives in Canada and we didn't see any IMM5562 form to be submitted in the complete guide nor the Checklist for spousal PR.This form is listed in the checklist for regular PR applications excluding the spousal sponsorship one's
Yes country specific i slonsored my husband from Pakistan so i needed it for that. It is probably not required for india

bella20

May 10, 2017
I received my AOR1 for both myself the sponsor, and my husband the applicant. BUT, I've tried linking the application online, and have maxed out 5 times 2 days in a row. NOTHING is working, is anyone else having this problem? I live in the USA, so I can't call them. What do I do?
Look up linking the application threads on this forum. I had trouble as well and followed advice from some of the threads. I used application number and family name. I also left all of the passport info blank but filled in everything else. Some people to just put in a blank space under place of birth but I had to fill in my husband's (who is the applicant) place of birth. Also the number of people in the application is 2, the applicant and sponsor, unless there are also dependent children in the application as well. Hope that helps!