+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Anumer1125

Jul 28, 2017
hi any body has any idea on how to translate the chat history? my most of the chats are in language other then English.
Is chat history mandatory? isn't call history enough to prove contact between two people?
I just submitted the screenshots of the call logs. If they need more they can ask for it.

bella20

May 10, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to update and say that we received our AOR1 yesterday which was the 9th of September. Our application was received on the 1st of August. I assume there is an August excel sheet? I'd love to enter our dates on to it but i can't seem to find it!

CanadaApplication126

Aug 28, 2017
Reactions: barnalve

lilypad

Aug 4, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to update and say that we received our AOR1 yesterday which was the 9th of September. Our application was received on the 1st of August. I assume there is an August excel sheet? I'd love to enter our dates on to it but i can't seem to find it!
Nice to hear!! Where did they email the AOR1? To the sponsor or the applicants email? Thanks :)

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
I just submitted the screenshots of the call logs. If they need more they can ask for it.
Did you get AOR yet? And has your sponsorship been approved yet?
I was thinking of doing same, just wantedto be sure this time because my file was sent back tiwice for sending few forms without signatures and second time sending old documents check list. Thank You

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats!! Please use this consolidated spreadsheet which has this whole year's timelines including August.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=784123583

Canada medic

Jan 12, 2017
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved ? and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters?
I will be thankful if someone share sample of the letter.
Thanks.

I had to submit these letters too. This is the format is asked my family to use:

CIC address

Dear Visa officer,

My name is xxxxxxxx and I am the (STATE RELATIONSHIP) of the sponsor. I am writing this letter to support the application for permanent residence.

I first met the ( Principle applicant Name) on ......................

Provide details of how you know the principle applicant or how you know the married couple..talk about some past experiences you have had with the principle applicant of both the PA and Sponsor when they were in a relationship. Highlight the viability of their love etc..
the person writing should just show that the have some connection to the PA or SPONSOR and that they know about the relationship and think its genuine

Close the letter with something like... Based on my my personal relationship with this couple, i have no doubts that their relationship is genuine and continuing. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me at 111 222 444 Xperson@gmail.com

Warm regards,
SIGNATURE

Each of my letters had different content but the main points were the same( name of person writing, relationship to sponsor or PA, what qualifies them to speak on our behalf, their opinion on whether the marriage is real based on their interactions with us )

Reactions: Aries69

veronicar

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, where are you sending your application from? Ours was received August 1st and we are in California. Hoping to receive our AOR1 soon!