+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

chikey

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I am sponsoring my husband and done till medical since mid november no updates till date August end applicant

inder1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello
U mean it takes for me 12 months to get p.r
I am planing to visit India on June 2018 to meet my wife and bring her to Canada with me
I don’t know how long it takes but I and also others from June thread are on BGC, and it’s already 9 and half month gone.

vini dhanota

Jan 18, 2018
My Application status is

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i have not received my medical request letter so far. I called cic they said your applicatiion is in NDVO, contact them. then i sent email to NDVO. But no reply. can anyone suggest me something ? what shall i do now?

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Nope still in Processing background check
Ours is still processing background check, and received pre-arrival services around 5 weeks ago. My husband and daughter did a DNA test last week, results should be in next week. Hoping that will get things moving again.

Reactions: Fla710

ziriuhs

Mar 15, 2018
August 13th, 2017 applicant here.
Not sure in which stage is my application to be honest. Just says In Process and the Medical just says We received Medicals on Early December.
They asked me for additional Police and Judicial certificates on early January and it's been 2 months since I sent those to the Visa Office. Is that Background Check related?
I read the Visa Office in Mexico is one of the slowest which is very disappointing. Not sure also why they sent my app to México.
It would suck to be among the percentage of people who gets their visa after a year had passed :(

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
I thought I posted this status update in here already hmm, guess not.

Anyway, my application (received Aug. 18) was approved last week. Just received passport today. Very exciting news! Thanks to all who have been very helpful on this forum.

Bebe09

Feb 14, 2018
Hi devil, please share your timeline here, im august 1st week applicant, but still no response from MVO . Thanks

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi devil, please share your timeline here, im august 1st week applicant, but still no response from MVO . Thanks
App Received: 08-18-2017
AOR: 09-29-2017
AOR2: 10-24-2017
Pre-Arrival: 02-02-2018
Decision Made: 03-07-2018
Passport Request: 03-07-2018
Passport Received: 03-15-2018
Landed: Expected to land 04-16-2018

Reactions: faithey

Bebe09

Feb 14, 2018
App Received: 08-18-2017
AOR: 09-29-2017
AOR2: 10-24-2017
Pre-Arrival: 02-02-2018
Decision Made: 03-07-2018
Passport Request: 03-07-2018
Passport Received: 03-15-2018
Landed: Expected to land 04-16-2018
Thanks for the reply, when did ur background check started?

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Congratulations devil. Seems like Manila is not as slow as Mexico City.
Thank you. I think the one thing I've learned from this entire process is that every single application is different and takes its own time. It's almost unfair to compare your application with another because there are just way too many factors. My PA and I are in our 20s, newly married, same age and have no dependents. There were so many days where I would look at the spreadsheet and be like how come this person has moved along faster than me? Why have I not heard back from Manila? What are they doing with my application in Manila? Why is this so slow? It's hard to know which visa offices are slow and which ones are fast because I felt and had heard Manila was notoriously slow but then I'd seen a few other people with Manila VO from August get approved by February, so I was really starting to wonder what was going on. So is Mexico City slower than Manila? Who the hell knows? I've heard people say Singapore was slow and yet it seemed fast on the spreadsheet data I saw from this forum. same with Bucharest.

I will be honest, I was shocked that we got approved by March. I really was, especially considering there are still people from May in Manila that are waiting to be approved.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Best of luck to you! Let me know when you get approved.