Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
I webform my sch A and a week later i got a email saying they will transfer to the agent who handles my case. And my PCC was sent by my local police authority, which I never got anything from CIC if they have received. But not my ECAS is in process so I guess they received.
Thank you!

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks Christina. Can you tell me which one would be faster channel ?? I mean should I submit the visitor visa application online or paper application ??
I submitted it online. One time it took me three days till they asked me to send them my passport for a visa, the second time I have waited for 2 weeks.

Reactions: adv.rishab

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Did the letter come from Vienna visa office or from missusagua?
From missisagua a letter was received in October 20 to transfer our application to Vienna office.ECAS says we started processing your application on october.23. IN PROCESS.
How much will be the next step, I do not know.??

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
From missisagua a letter was received in October 20 to transfer our application to Vienna office.ECAS says we started processing your application on october.23. IN PROCESS.
How much will be the next step, I do not know.??
Next step will be waiting. It may take a month or 2 before they start the background check.

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I submitted it online. One time it took me three days till they asked me to send them my passport for a visa, the second time I have waited for 2 weeks.
Thanks for the reply. Well I just checked the entire procedure and requirements for visitor visa. I am self employed so dont have pay stubs, bank statements, investments etc. In other words I dont have proofs of income and funds etc. I am meeting rest of the requirements. Can you please guide what to do ??

Last edited:

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
silly question....

i received an email saying our application will be processed at the Mississauga office. is this AOR2?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
silly question....

i received an email saying our application will be processed at the Mississauga office. is this AOR2?
AOR2 is when an additional line in ecas appears that says "we started processing your app on xxxx date".

You should check out the outland CPC M thread, I know there's been some inconsistencies with updates etc as CPC M is taking on workload to alleviate other VOs.

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Ecas does not update to show whether or not you passed the medical. It will only ever say medical received. Only gckey updates to medical passed, once it has been reviewed.

Impossible to say whether you passed them as they likely have not even reviewed them, but ecas will stay that way throughout the process so don't worry if it never changes.
If application is not linked to gckey, are they going to inform me by email ifni passed the medical or not? TIA!