+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2016 QSWP successful applicants - Watsapp group

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Please accept my apologies if my statement hurts anyone. I am not big fan of WhatsApp groups , knowledge /information remains limited to small group and can't be accessible outside the group; so quality of queries replies can be compromised. As group close all the information will be vanished. In contrast this type of forums are reachable to big audience and less chance of closing down.

I request everyone to share your queries here in this forum instead of WhatsApp.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
techLover said:
Please accept my apologies if my statement hurts anyone. I am not big fan of WhatsApp groups , knowledge /information remains limited to small group and can't be accessible outside the group; so quality of queries replies can be compromised. As group close all the information will be vanished. In contrast this type of forums are reachable to big audience and less chance of closing down.

I request everyone to share your queries here in this forum instead of WhatsApp.
Well said :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
techLover said:

Agreed!!

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
andy108 said:
Guys forums are good, i agree... but but... watsapp is faster and more personal.
Dear andy108,that's true. User experience of WhatsApp is much better than forums.
But my point is there should be no personal thing on forums, everyone must have opportunity to contribute in others learning as well as to get benefited from others experiences.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
techLover said:
Dear andy108,that's true. User experience of WhatsApp is much better than forums.
But my point is there should be no personal thing on forums, everyone must have opportunity to contribute in others learning as well as to get benefited from others experiences.
We all can choose, i am using both...

hardeepsingh751

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
For me I chose : "Bachelors" and Domain de formation : "Computer Science and Engineering"(My graduation is B Tech IN Information technology) which is 4 years engineering degree.

And my NOC is 2283 - Software tester as experience of 4+ years..

Am on correct path... for Study and domain that i have chose?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
hardeepsingh751 said:
For me I chose : "Bachelors" and Domain de formation : "Computer Science and Engineering"(My graduation is B Tech IN Information technology) which is 4 years engineering degree.

And my NOC is 2283 - Software tester as experience of 4+ years..

Am on correct path... for Study and domain that i have chose?
yes.

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody explain what doeas Acknoledgement of receipt and Intention de Rejet mean? I haven't received them yet but I want too be prepared.

Thanks a lot my friends

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Mchd12 said:
Can anybody explain what doeas Acknoledgement of receipt and Intention de Rejet mean? I haven't received them yet but I want too be prepared.

Thanks a lot my friends
1. Application received - they got your application, now wait.

2. Intention to refuse - they will refuse your application unless you can support your case against it.

baljit12

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Any update guys?