+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Yay!!!! I am so happy for you tinam! :D :D :D :D :D Congratulations and well deserved!

For your passport....it says after 48 hours (business hours) but you can try the next day. My oath was late Thursday afternoon and I was able to apply the next Monday morning...
Thank you Rigly. What a relief! Finally i am looking at the finishing line! My Oath will be in the morning, i will apply for it the following Monday. Thanks again for all the support!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
YES! That is on my radar this coming Monday! Thank you Rigley all the support!
If you can I would recommend to pick up the passport in person... I will never forget that moment when the clerk pulled put the passport from the stack. That feeling was a one in a lifetime one.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Rigly68 said:
YAY!!!! Congratulations! One more thing to complete - the passport ;D.

One question I would like to apply passport on Monday here is my name on citizenship certificate

First name........ empty
Last name D..... Singh

If I would like not correct this and apply passport like this will it any problems in future while traveling.

Thanks in advance

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
If you can I would recommend to pick up the passport in person... I will never forget that moment when the clerk pulled put the passport from the stack. That feeling was a one in a lifetime one.
You bet i will. Its on my way to work so definitely i will pick it up!!!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
:) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ddlyt

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys, I've noticed there are people who sent their applications in Sep 2016 received OATH invitation already. I have applied On Aug 8th, 2016. Got my DM in Dec 2016, still no OATH invitation yet. How about you guys?

Thank you guys! :eek:

ddlyt

Mar 15, 2017
In Vancouver. However, I noticed there are people who sent their applications in Vancouver recived their OATH invitation, but I still haven't. Is my application forgotten?

Zixco

Nov 22, 2016
ddlyt said:
Hi guys, I've noticed there are people who sent their applications in Sep 2016 received OATH invitation already. I have applied On Aug 8th, 2016. Got my DM in Dec 2016, still no OATH invitation yet. How about you guys?

Thank you guys! :eek:
It depends on your citizenship office. Calgary office is doing a great job. Where have you applied?

Zixco

Nov 22, 2016
ddlyt said:
In Vancouver. However, I noticed there are people who sent their applications in Vancouver recived their OATH invitation, but I still haven't. Is my application forgotten?
I remember that the citizenship officer asked us to wait for 4 to 12 weeks for oath invite. Hopefully, you will get your invite soon. Keep your fingers crossed.