+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello everyone

I just checked my E-Cas this morning and it changed to "Decision Made". I hope and pray that it's a good and long waited for decision. Will update you all once i get a letter! Good luck and best wishes to everyone waiting for some good news!!
Congratulations Tinam! I am really happy for you and to hear this great news. You have been so patient and helpful to us on here so it is so nice to see that you are approaching the final stage of your application. Enjoy this time until your oath... I found it to be very special as it was full of joyful anticipation and hope it will be for you as well.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Congratulations Tinam! I am really happy for you and to hear this great news. You have been so patient and helpful to us on here so it is so nice to see that you are approaching the final stage of your application. Enjoy this time until your oath... I found it to be very special as it was full of joyful anticipation and hope it will be for you as well.
Rigly

Thank you so kindly. All of you have been very gracious and supportive. I couldn't have done it without everyone on this forum. I look forward to oath ceremony and for sure I intend to enjoy every day in between now and then. Thank you again for all the support..

cisco316

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
tinam said:
Hello everyone

I just checked my E-Cas this morning and it changed to "Decision Made". I hope and pray that it's a good and long waited for decision. Will update you all once i get a letter! Good luck and best wishes to everyone waiting for some good news!!
Hi tinam, hope you get your oath invite soon....keep us posted :)

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cisco316 said:
Hi tinam, hope you get your oath invite soon....keep us posted :)
Thank you Cisco,

I am still waiting for the invite, nothing yet. I will definitely keep you all posted. Thanks again.

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hello Everybody,
I just received my ATIP report.
On December 5th, my online application changed to "Decision Made".
The very last note on the very last page of my ATIP report says:
" Text: Docs reviewed and tax concerns resolved. Absences verified and documents support declarations. Client appears to meet the physical requirements. Case granted."

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Hello Everybody,
I just received my ATIP report.
On December 5th, my online application changed to "Decision Made".
The very last note on the very last page of my ATIP report says:
" Text: Docs reviewed and tax concerns resolved. Absences verified and documents support declarations. Client appears to meet the physical requirements. Case granted."
Congrats ivana! Next is Oath Ceremony! Best wishes.
How long did it take to get your ATIP report?

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
tinam said:
Congrats ivana! Next is Oath Ceremony! Best wishes.
How long did it take to get your ATIP report?
Well, it took 30 days [calendar days]. I wish the process was faster. How long do you think it will take for the oath letter?

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello mylabmax
Congrats on your upcoming oath later today! The answer is: No. They must;
1: have known you for at least two years for passport applications or six months for Certificate of Identity or Refugee Travel Document applications;
2: not be your guarantor;
3: not be a family member listed below;
4: be 18 years of age or older;
5: agree to you using their name and contact information for your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/passport/apply/guarantor-reference.asp

Best wishes!!
hi tinam. did they ever mention why you got the cit 0520?

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Well, it took 30 days [calendar days]. I wish the process was faster. How long do you think it will take for the oath letter?
Not sure but i hope we get them soon. It should be within 4 weeks! Best wishes!!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
hi tinam. did they ever mention why you got the cit 0520?
Hello shakeyy
During the post test interview, the interviewer mentioned that he was going to request for my travel records from CBSA since i didn't have stamps in my passport and traveled lots between Canada and US, then 8 days later i received the CIT 0520. So is was purely based missing stamps...Best wishes!!

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello shakeyy
During the post test interview, the interviewer mentioned that he was going to request for my travel records from CBSA since i didn't have stamps in my passport and traveled lots between Canada and US, then 8 days later i received the CIT 0520. So is was purely based missing stamps...Best wishes!!
did you travel by land? and how long was duration of your travel?

i also traveled 3 or 4x a year in the last 4 years and each trip is for for 7 to 12 days each travel to the US... i go on vacation to home country for longer period like 3 to 4 weeks but that was twice in the last 4 years... so im wondering if its also a potential RQ for me.

I have missing stamps esp recently i just scan my PR card and don't face the border people.. US also doesn't stamp once or twice.. I travel by AIR and all my travels is on I94. do you think it will cause RQ too?

i am also employed since I landed and didn't have a period where i didnt work except when i first landed and i didnt work for 3 weeks and my recent lay off in october

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
did you travel by land? and how long was duration of your travel?

i also traveled 3 or 4x a year in the last 4 years and each trip is for for 7 to 12 days each travel to the US... i go on vacation to home country for longer period like 3 to 4 weeks but that was twice in the last 4 years... so im wondering if its also a potential RQ for me.

I have missing stamps esp recently i just scan my PR card and don't face the border people.. US also doesn't stamp once or twice.. I travel by AIR and all my travels is on I94. do you think it will cause RQ too?

i am also employed since I landed and didn't have a period where i didnt work except when i first landed and i didnt work for 3 weeks and my recent lay off in october
I traveled by road biweekly for almost 4 yrs..no stamps for all that time..you will probably get a CIT 0520 based oh what you posted here. Try and start gathering docs so you can submit them right way..if they don't request for them, no harm. Best wishes

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
I traveled by road biweekly for almost 4 yrs..no stamps for all that time..you will probably get a CIT 0520 based oh what you posted here. Try and start gathering docs so you can submit them right way..if they don't request for them, no harm. Best wishes
its crazy! do they want us not to go on vacation? haha.. i read some people didnt have stamp and they were ok

i thought its kind of a thing that sometimes u dont get stamped. maybe a contributing factor for you is frequency since you travel biweekly. my test is on feb 2. so i'll see if i get that RQ