+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

scorpion9500

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
Congratulations! Did you get the oath invitation on your online ecas status as well? I mean any comments on your online application status. Cuz I am also waiting for oath invitation and I'm just wondering if oath invitation shows on your online status as well. Waiting for your reply
Thanks
Thanks!

I got it by mail and did not check ecas. I just checked it for you and it says decision made. However, when you click to check the status timeline it added one more line which says "We sent you a notice on..... to appear and take the oath of citizenship ...."

Hope this helps.

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion9500 said:
Thanks!

I got it by mail and did not check ecas. I just checked it for you and it says decision made. However, when you click to check the status timeline it added one more line which says "We sent you a notice on..... to appear and take the oath of citizenship ...."

Hope this helps.
Thanks.. I guess then they update online status as well.

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patriciasgm said:
Let us share our timeline and experiences.

App Mailed - Aug 1, 2016
App Delivered - Aug 3, 2016
AOR Received - ??
In Process - ??
Cit Test invite ??
Cit Test taken ??
Oath ??

forget about Aug 2016, applicants from april 2015 are waiting for oath
;D

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion9500 said:
I'm very pleased to say that I got my oath invitation for January 25. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.
hi ,sorry I am not the applicant yet for citizenship,but will be applying soon.i have 2 questions.
1,if you have LINC certificate issued in July 2015 with level 4 in all .select option 7A box 3 only and do not select any box in 9F .am I right?should I write N/A?
2.do we need to write N/A for questions (name change or other names and also above Question 9F.)
You all have already gone through the process ,so if you can help me .

Thanks,
ABHAY

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
Just wanted to let you guys know that today I received oath invitation letter from IRCC to be appear on 28 Jan. Finally I'm going to be a Canadian Citizen. I'm so happy and I wish all of you complete your citizenship journey soon.
Thanks

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
Hi everyone
Just wanted to let you guys know that today I received oath invitation letter from IRCC to be appear on 28 Jan. Finally I'm going to be a Canadian Citizen. I'm so happy and I wish all of you complete your citizenship journey soon.
Thanks
Congrats shahroze! Best wishes to you and everyone else whose journey has ended successfully! Happy for you!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion9500 said:
I'm very pleased to say that I got my oath invitation for January 25. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.
Congrats scorpion! Best wishes on your upcoming Oath ceremony!

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
Took test on November 3, 2016 with 20/20 score and citizenship officer said if everything else checks out after, I should expect the oath taking letter in 3-5 months. Until now ECAS status is still "in process" :( Vancouver seems to be moving so slow.

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
hopinggirl said:
Took test on November 3, 2016 with 20/20 score and citizenship officer said if everything else checks out after, I should expect the oath taking letter in 3-5 months. Until now ECAS status is still "in process" :( Vancouver seems to be moving so slow.
Same here. My ecast changed right away after test [Nov 8th]. Now, just wait. Vancouver office.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

I just checked my E-Cas this morning and it changed to "Decision Made". I hope and pray that it's a good and long waited for decision. Will update you all once i get a letter! Good luck and best wishes to everyone waiting for some good news!!

mylabmax

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello everyone

I just checked my E-Cas this morning and it changed to "Decision Made". I hope and pray that it's a good and long waited for decision. Will update you all once i get a letter! Good luck and best wishes to everyone waiting for some good news!!
Hi Tinam, was there additional lines on your ecas?

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mylabmax said:
Hi Tinam, was there additional lines on your ecas?
Hello Mylabmax
No additional lines the notice to appear for citizenship test.. I have been checking several times each day, last night it was still "In Process" then this morning it was changed. I guess i will check my mail today as well!

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....