+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Windy_city09 said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to update here, had my test this morning in Mississauga, easier than I expected. Interview was pretty straightforward too, I guess she was testing my English by checking my documents and asking simple questions. Now I am waiting my oath invitation!! I can say , that I truly enjoyed studying about this country.

Best wishes to all.

All in all this was pleasant 5 y journey
Congratulations and hope you receive DM and oath invite soon!

Adnan34

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dears; Is there any specific paper size (i.e. legal size, A4) for submission of citizenship application?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adnan34 said:
Hi Dears; Is there any specific paper size (i.e. legal size, A4) for submission of citizenship application?
i used both size papers..its depends what you r sending..i didn't downsize my documents copies...

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please review your timelines and update..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=1157631957
thanks

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi All,
I called call centre this morning, after 5 minutes of wait talked to the agent that verified identity by security questions and put me on hold,
came back to inform me that Oath invite letter was mailed today from local office, oath ceremony is on Dec 8. what? that's cool..what a relief!
agent said they been having issues with ecas website and status info is not up to date as i been checking ecas several times a day.
Therefore in doubt please call they will confirm. I still have to wait for official letter to arrive in mail.
Good Luck to every one!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gallant555 said:
Hi All,
I called call centre this morning, after 5 minutes of wait talked to the agent that verified identity by security questions and put me on hold,
came back to inform me that Oath invite letter was mailed today from local office, oath ceremony is on Dec 8. what? that's cool..what a relief!
agent said they been having issues with ecas website and status info is not up to date as i been checking ecas several times a day.
Therefore in doubt please call they will confirm. I still have to wait for official letter to arrive in mail.
Good Luck to every one!
Congrats Gallant! Very happy for you and best wishes!

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi Tinam,
Thank you so much...Congratulations on your 100% Test score!
Hope you get Oath invite right way! Cheers!

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got my oath invite by mail yesterday :) im going to take my oath on Dec 2nd. i can't wait :)

good luck

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gallant555 said:
Hi All,
Good Luck to every one!
Congratulations Gallant555! Would have been fun to meet other members in person at the ceremony but so far all of us from Edmonton are attending different dates in December.... But the most important thing is that our journey will soon be completed!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramborno said:
Hi All,

I got my oath invite by mail yesterday :) im going to take my oath on Dec 2nd. i can't wait :)

good luck
Awesome news - congratulations!

cisco316

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Gallant555 said:
Hi Tinam,
Thank you so much...Congratulations on your 100% Test score!
Hope you get Oath invite right way! Cheers!
congrats Gallant555 ...what a relief :), and best wishes for tinam, hope you will get your oath invites very soon

FCCPH77

Sep 22, 2016
HI to all

i received the test and interview invitation
i discovered later that the application has discrepancies in work history
one of my jobs i have started at October 2014 i mentioned in application at December 2014
is it ok ? and what should I expect ? :'(

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cisco316 said:
congrats Gallant555 ...what a relief :), and best wishes for tinam, hope you will get your oath invites very soon
Thank you Cisco! I have a few weeks to chill until i hear from them. Best wishes to you on your Oath!