islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopinggirl said:
Vancouver
Exam date: November 3, 2016 (20/20)

Still no updates on my ECAS, still "in process" and waiting for the "decision made" status. How long usually after the test should it change to DM anyway? Hmmm. I dont know if its because the CIC website had some technical difficulties after the US elections or because its a holiday weekend thats why nothing has been updating/moving much. I know patience is a virtue but I'm just so anxious to reach the final step in this 7 yr journey for me!!! ???
i'm in brampton ontario, mine changed the day after the test

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
that is super quick. Congrats
yes..i work with the canadian government,but didn't request urgent processing..i'm still shock at how quick mine went

cisco316

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
tinam said:
Just aced the test 20/20.. ;D ;D

But during interview the officer mentioned that he will have to verify my residency by requesting for my entry records from CBSA. Any idea on how long this may take or is it possible he will send me an RQ?
Hi Tinam,
These are just routine check so don't worry, anywayz...congratulation and hope you will receive your oath invite very soon...:)

rez_82

Mar 21, 2016
Just wanted to share my timeline

Citizenship Office > Mississauga
Application Sent > August 22, 2016
AOR Received > September 8, 2016
CIT Test Invite > October 12, 2016
CIT Test Date > November 7, 2016
Oath Date > December 1, 2016

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rez_82 said:
Just wanted to share my timeline

Application Sent > August 22, 2016
AOR Received > September 8, 2016
CIT Test Invite > October 12, 2016
CIT Test Date > November 7, 2016
Oath Date > December 1, 2016
we are almost the same where are you?

rez_82

Mar 21, 2016
islandting said:
what time you took your test on nov 7..mine was 12;45 started about one at mississauga as well
Mine was at 7.45am at the Glen Erin Dr location. Oath will be at the same place.

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rez_82 said:
Mine was at 7.45am at the Glen Erin Dr location. Oath will be at the same place.
okay same location as me..my oath is december 1 at 9:00am at erin glen location as well

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cisco316 said:
Hi Tinam,
These are just routine check so don't worry, anywayz...congratulation and hope you will receive your oath invite very soon...:)
Thank you Cisco.
It's such a tedious process, anything throws you off. I hope he submits the request soon..thanks again for the kind words!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Thank you Cisco.
It's such a tedious process, anything throws you off. I hope submits the request soon..thanks again for the kind words!
Good luck and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will not experience any delay because of it!

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hello All,
My test was yesterday. The officer told me that I have to submit ducumentation regarding my residence. The officer gave me a letter. The letter had her name and I was told by the officer to send it directly to her. I asked if it was an RQ and she said no. I lost my passport a while back... I don't know what to make out of this... I hope this doesn't take forever. Anybody with similar situation?

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Good luck and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will not experience any delay because of it!
Thank you for your support.. Best wishes to you too.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Hello All,
My test was yesterday. The officer told me that I have to submit ducumentation regarding my residence. The officer gave me a letter. The letter had her name and I was told by the officer to send it directly to her. I asked if it was an RQ and she said no. I lost my passport a while back... I don't know what to make out of this... I hope this doesn't take forever. Anybody with similar situation?
Hello Ivana
Congrats on your test! As for residence documentation, i guess she gave you a list probably that may include bills, bank records etc, just submit what she requested for in the letter as soon as possible. I am not in a similar situation but had my residence questioned as well. For me the officer will request my entry records from CBSA before making the decision. Good luck and best wishes!

jbz12

Aug 23, 2016
Citizenship Application Status:

Local Office: Edmonton
Application Mailed: August 03, 2016
Application Delivered: August 05, 2016
AOR Received: August 23, 2016
In Process: August 29, 2016
Test Invite: October 24, 2016
Test Date: November 08,2016
Decision Made: November 12, 2016
Citizenship Oath Invite: