+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Who else from august did not receive their AOR yet including me?
I haven't received my AOR but mine is still a little early. I think mine should be sometime next week

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
I haven't received my AOR but mine is still a little early. I think mine should be sometime next week
mine was delivered on the 19 delivered on the 22 still haven't recieved any

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
ainp2 said:
Another week without AOR :(
Dont worry. We will perhaps have to wait one more week until Sep 16th and then call CIC and ask if they advise us to resend the application.

Yes its a little more pain to redo application, get photopgraphs and send it to Sydney. Its gonna cost us some time and money but its not the end of world (i hope)

So, relax....Enjoy the last few weeks of warm weather because "Winter is Coming" ;D

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.Steve said:
Hi guys, I am a to apply for citizenship sometime next month.
Anyone applied for citizenship with degree certificates from India and that were used as language proof ?

Please help as I do not have any IELTS or scoring for language.

Thanks
.Steve
Hi Steve,

I am in the same situation as you are. We applied for citizenship with degree certificates from India as language proof.
We didn't require IELTS when applying for PR since we took AINP (Alberta provincial program) route. I will post updates in the August applicants tracker.

Cheers!
Tapak

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Hi All; Applied for my two minor kids and application received on 22 august,so far no news ,I will keep you posted

foofoo123

Sep 6, 2016
diagne said:
AOR Received Sept 08. ;D ;D ;D
Congrats. This proves it can easily take a month or more for AOR in some cases. Shouldn't think worst case (application lost) has happened if it's delayed.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foofoo123 said:
My app was received there 8/11 and no AOR. How do I put it in my signature ? Alao is there a Google doc we can all update?
Here is the spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

ksb24

Aug 18, 2016
Hello All,
does anyone know when cic invite you for the citizenship test, do they give one particular date or couple of date or certain time frame and you can pick which works best for you.

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksb24 said:
Hello All,
does anyone know when cic invite you for the citizenship test, do they give one particular date or couple of date or certain time frame and you can pick which works best for you.
CIC will schedule particular date, time, and location.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
So finally we receive our AOR by email today. Exactly after 1 month since Canada post delivered application to CIC.

eCas is not active and i presume according to the timelines of others here, it would be atleast a week before it is active.

Waiting did pay off this time as i did not have to send in another application (money / time / effort is saved)

So, advise you to wait for a minimum of 1 month before starting to prepare for a second application for those of you who did not receieve AOR.

Good luck and waiting continues for me

mylabmax

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
So finally we receive our AOR by email today. Exactly after 1 month since Canada post delivered application to CIC.

eCas is not active and i presume according to the timelines of others here, it would be atleast a week before it is active.

Waiting did pay off this time as i did not have to send in another application (money / time / effort is saved)

So, advise you to wait for a minimum of 1 month before starting to prepare for a second application for those of you who did not receieve AOR.

Good luck and waiting continues for me
That is a good news. I guess we should adjust our expectations/timeline since the last couple of months, CIC was really quick. Thanks

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
I haven't yet received the AOR!!!

Application Sent: -26-Aug-2016
Application Received: 29-Aug-2016
AOR Received: ???
In Process: ????
Test Invite:????
Decision Made: ???
Oath: ????