+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
march2016 said:
After finishing the test, the applicant(s) will be interviewed for 5-10 min for each . The interview is just nominal what do you do for living, where do you live , foreign trips etc . nothing tricky. to know if applicant is conversant in english/french. Notice to appear for test will have all list of documents needed for interview like educational certificates, copr, pr card , id cards etc..
Thanks a lot March2016. I really appreciate your answer.

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Quick question. When you check the status in ecas, does it say In Progress? When I looked into it, mine still says application received :( .

Thanks!

cisco316

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
jfam2016 said:
Hello All,

Quick question. When you check the status in ecas, does it say In Progress? When I looked into it, mine still says application received :( .

Thanks!
yes...its normal dont worry.. once they started to process your application it will say "in process "

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends

i received my test invite by mail yesterday :) my test is on October 25.. can't wait :)

here are the details of my timeline so far:

Application Sent: 04-Aug-2016
Application Received: 08-Aug-2016
AOR Received: 26-Aug-2016
In Process: 01-Sep-2016
Request for Fingerprints: 06-Sep-2016
Fingerprints submitted: 08-Sep-2016
Test Invite: 28-Sep-2016
Test Date: 25-Oct-2016
Oath:

Good luck to all

mylabmax

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramborno said:
Hello my friends

i received my test invite by mail yesterday :) my test is on October 25.. can't wait :)

here are the details of my timeline so far:

Application Sent: 04-Aug-2016
Application Received: 08-Aug-2016
AOR Received: 26-Aug-2016
In Process: 01-Sep-2016
Request for Fingerprints: 06-Sep-2016
Fingerprints submitted: 08-Sep-2016
Test Invite: 28-Sep-2016
Test Date: 25-Oct-2016
Oath:

Good luck to all
Congratulations!!! This is good news to all.

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Received test invite today via status update waiting for mail.

mylabmax

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gallant555 said:
Received test invite today via status update waiting for mail.
Congratulations. I guess they are now working in buckets. Hope mine gets included.

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
I am getting very stressed and nervous as I prepare myself for taking the Test, my ecas shows in process, but I've not yet received the invitation to take the test. I don't know what to do about this over anxiety which I'm going through:( I just feel I keep forgetting all the dates , names and mixing up the information:(
Not much of a help to sit for a test which I've been waiting for more than 4 years. Please help me with any advice or guidance.
Thanks so much

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FR said:
I don't know what to do about this over anxiety which I'm going through:( I just feel I keep forgetting all the dates , names and mixing up the information:(
Thanks so much
I know exactly how you feel....I had the same problem. After going through the book several times I also mixed up dates and names. It seems to be the normal process. But you will be fine!!!! Believe me. Just go through the book and online tests as many times as possible but also don't forget to do other things in life to ease your mind and nerves.

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FR said:
I am getting very stressed and nervous as I prepare myself for taking the Test, my ecas shows in process, but I've not yet received the invitation to take the test. I don't know what to do about this over anxiety which I'm going through:(
i believe what's happening to you is so normal as i feel exactly the same, i'm waiting for my test with mixed up feelings. if you didn't get the test invite by mail you need to contact the IRCC if your test date is getting closer. it's important to take the invite letter with you on the test day.

good luck to all of us :)

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Thank you for your supportive words, it does help to know what I'm feeling isn't that odd! The Ecas shows my application started being processed by Sept 22, 2016, the IRCC website shows there is a ceremony and test scheduled on Oct 12, 2016 but I'm not sure if I'll be invited to sit for the test at this upcoming one, so I'm simply waiting anxiously and doing my best to prepare. Not sure if I should contact IRCC or just wait.

Thanks again, this room is truly of a big support.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FR said:
Thank you for your supportive words, it does help to know what I'm feeling isn't that odd! The Ecas shows my application started being processed by Sept 22, 2016, the IRCC website shows there is a ceremony and test scheduled on Oct 12, 2016 but I'm not sure if I'll be invited to sit for the test at this upcoming one, so I'm simply waiting anxiously and doing my best to prepare. Note sure if I should contact IRCC or just wait.

Thanks again, this room is truly of a big support.
My test invite took just over three weeks to arrive so yours should be there in the next two weeks hopefully! And yes the application process is a waiting game...I did my test 4 weeks ago and have not received an invite to the oath ceremony yet others from my local office who took test after me have already received it.... seems weird and it is nerve wrecking :(