+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
The exact title of the report that shows your Canada Exits / Entries is "ICES TRAVELLER HISTORY - TRAVELLER PASSAGE REPORT". Others call it CBSA Exits / Entries report...

alexdive said:
@ Arambi
What is ICSE?

west2east

Jul 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
def_col_male said:
Test went well 20/20 at Scarborough Centre.

But no oath letter she wants to verify my entries to Canada since CBSA does not always stamp your passport when you enter Canada.
It is ridiculous system. Either CBSA should start stamping passports all the times or CIC should not adopt this criteria.

I suggest it is good idea to carry CBSA report if you do not have all the stamps (Canada entry and exit) on your passport.

She told me that she would order ICSE report (something like this...) for my entries to Canada. She suggested that it would take around 2-3 days and she would call me to inform if everything was okay. I don't blv her. Nothing happens in 2-3 days and they seldom call you over phone.

She also told me that if report does not come good, I will receive a RQ.

Unnecessary delay.............. :(

Lucky people were getting oath letters for Jan.19/2015.

sorry to hear that def_col_male. how many stamps were missing on your passport? if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

I am missing one entry to Canada after traveling to the US by car. I hope they have my entry on their file.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
west2east said:
I am missing one entry to Canada after traveling to the US by car. I hope they have my entry on their file.
I'm in the same boat. I might have driven to US for a long weekend which doesn't have any stamp on my passport. When I filled out my residency online calculation, I followed my passports. Later I found that I might have traveled once more (not entirely sure). BTW, I have 60 more days on top of 1095 days when I applied.

Now, if I want to apply for CBSA record; will an electronic copy be faster?

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I'm in the same boat. I might have driven to US for a long weekend which doesn't have any stamp on my passport. When I filled out my residency online calculation, I followed my passports. Later I found that I might have traveled once more (not entirely sure). BTW, I have 60 more days on top of 1095 days when I applied.

Now, if I want to apply for CBSA record; will an electronic copy be faster?
Yes electronic copy is faster. If you have 60 more days and you have been out for few days and missed 1-2 entries you should not be worried.

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
west2east said:
sorry to hear that def_col_male. how many stamps were missing on your passport? if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

If you travel to US by road, CBSA never stamp your passport. I had around 5 such travels so around 5 stamps.

But again it depends upon the CIC officer what she or he thinks about it. As in the other post today, officer did not even gave a thorough look to the stamps.

In my case she did all the stamps one by one and then wanted to get report.

west2east

Jul 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
def_col_male said:
If you travel to US by road, CBSA never stamp your passport. I had around 5 such travels so around 5 stamps.

But again it depends upon the CIC officer what she or he thinks about it. As in the other post today, officer did not even gave a thorough look to the stamps.

In my case she did all the stamps one by one and then wanted to get report.
thanks def_col_male for the reply. i hope you get your oath letter sooner.

I always thought that CBSA report is already on our file before we get the test date and interview.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontormcf said:
Office – Scarborough
I got there 30 minutes before the schedule test time. It turns out it wasn't necessary. You could easily arrive 10 minute before the test.
The test itself is quite easy. I scored 20/20 and it took me 5 minutes at most to finish. Once the test is completed, I handed over to the officer/agent. I proceeded to another room for the interview.
I waited for 5 minutes and was called up by the officer/agent. Pleasant man I must say. No need to be nervous, as I think most of the legwork has already been completed.
I just laid out all my passports and ID in front of him. He took a glance and was mostly interested in the passports.
Went through the passport, rather he just scanned. I don't think he was reconciling the stamps with the dates I had submitted. He was just looking for colorful stamps, I assume.
I had some non-english stamps. I didn't translate them nor did he ask. I think it's at the discretion of the officer.
Small talk about travels and work. Pulled out a pink document and said “What do you feel like about having your oath on the 19th”.
From the start of the test to me getting back to my car. 15 minutes.
It will take 5 months (Aug 28 – Jan 19) for the complete process. I think the reason why my case as swift is because I have completed all my post secondary education in Canada as well as been with the same employer for the past 6 years.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for your detailed information. I hope I will have similar experience in Vancouver office. I have done my high school and university in Canada and have been with the same employee since graduation (they nominated me for PR through PNP)

bouyaka

Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bouyaka said:
hi folks,

been a long time creeper but I've got some exciting news. here is my timeline:

Application sent from Ottawa on 8/18/2014
Application received 8/25/2014
Received AOR e-mail on 10/31/2014
Ecas activated on 12/19/2014 showing "Received"
Application In Process as of 12/24/2014: We started processing your application on December 19, 2014

Xmas miracle indeed :)
:D

Your file was transferred to the Ottawa office on January 5, 2015. The Ottawa office will contact you.

ottawaResident

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
21-OCT-11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
21-OCT-11
Med's Request
21-OCT-11
Med's Done....
27-OCT-11
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
7-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
3-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
Ecas updated ;D

File was transferred to local office on Jan 5, which is Ottawa. They will contact you.

Good news to hear!

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arambi said:
The exact title of the report that shows your Canada Exits / Entries is "ICES TRAVELLER HISTORY - TRAVELLER PASSAGE REPORT". Others call it CBSA Exits / Entries report...
Can we ask for it to CBSA ?

Thanks,

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

I received phone call today from the same CIC officer who took my interview yesterday.

She informed me that she received my entry/exit report and everything was fine. She told me that she had locked my file in the system and oath is the only step I have to do.

She said letter may take from couple of weeks to few month as it is now not in her hands. But she assured me that my file was okay and locked.

I am impressed with the officer now. She turned out to be excellent. I had never expected that she would call me for this.

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Just a quick and running update my friends!

Done test today at Scarborough. Received Oath letter for 19 Jan.

more details later...