+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
gatormei said:
Thanks Fort Mc.

Do you mean you received AOR and book on Monday and the received line disappeared later?

We have very similar timeline and applied from the same location. Your timeline is very helpful for me.
Yes I received my AOR and book on Monday and when I logged into my ecas on Tuesday my received line was gone. I had it in the google doc but someone changed it.

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fort Mc. said:
Yes I received my AOR and book on Monday and when I logged into my ecas on Tuesday my received line was gone. I had it in the google doc but someone changed it.
Thanks. The google doc was Oct 15, so I got a bit confused. Thanks for sharing your timeline. Let's hope we can get something soon. It seems nothing is really moving for Edmonton office although we got the received line gone quickly.

grepis

Jun 9, 2011
Update:
Application received on August 6.
Processing started at October 23.

No e-mail confirmation, only ECAS line appeared today.

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grepis said:
Update:
Application received on August 6.
Processing started at October 23.

No e-mail confirmation, only ECAS line appeared today.
I came on just to see if there was any progress and there it was, Congrats Grepis

sweetdreama

Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D Finally mine is active at long last!!!!!! ;D

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 11, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 11, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on October 23, 2014.

;D

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetdreama said:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 11, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 11, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

;D
Congrats !!

Did you receive a AOR (email or mail) ?

Thanks,

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetdreama said:

;D
Firstly, Congrats!!
There are definitely two different paths from the beginning of the process. My application was also received on August 11, but I received an email with my application number.

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind, can you tell us if your application number starts with C0 ?

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Dear All,
Finally, my status was updated or i was able to access my records on status page.

They open my file on 23rd of October. My file was reached there on 22nd of August.

I did not received any email or mail till this moment.

What will next with this "Processing" status? Very very exciting time......

Regards
getcanadavisa

patientdog

Oct 2, 2014
Guys I just need your advice. My application was received August 5th and nothing from CIC. Should I re-submit another one or keep waiting. I called their Call Centre and was told no record of my application.

ottawaResident

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
21-OCT-11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
21-OCT-11
Med's Request
21-OCT-11
Med's Done....
27-OCT-11
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
7-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
3-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
patientdog said:
Guys I just need your advice. My application was received August 5th and nothing from CIC. Should I re-submit another one or keep waiting. I called their Call Centre and was told no record of my application.
Same here man. Reached August 8. And nothing so far.