+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grepis said:
FYI applicants, I still don't have any updates in ECAS about test date.
This is exactly what I have been talking about all the time. ECAS is not updated real-time. This tool has become completely USELESS. Test invitation was received last week & ECAS has no info about it!!!

Everyone should just watch their mailbox instead of ECAS.

west2east

Jul 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:
This is exactly what I have been talking about all the time. ECAS is not updated real-time. This tool has become completely USELESS. Test invitation was received last week & ECAS has no info about it!!!

Another scenario can be .....if we don't see any update on ECAS about test invitation and we never received it in the mail because it got lost, only to find out in the end that you already have been invited for test without you knowing it.

I hope it never happens to all of us.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
maali said:

E-CAS is not updated real time (it's true) but again E-CAS I guess was never meant for each step of progress. I've never seen E-CAS updates till the last stage (even for PR application). Once it says that it's in-process; that's it. The last steps are all manual and never gets reflected through E-CAS.

zebel

Dec 15, 2014
Hi
I gave her my receipt no. and I told her that I have tracking no. and signature. She told me you should be patient and I don't know where your application is. What should I do. What exactly should I ask them. I'm worried if I call them too many times they will scrutinize my application then.
Help me please
Thanks

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
zebel said:
Hi
I gave her my receipt no. and I told her that I have tracking no. and signature. She told me you should be patient and I don't know where your application is. What should I do. What exactly should I ask them. I'm worried if I call them too many times they will scrutinize my application then.
Help me please
Thanks
Zebel,

There is no issue with you calling them every time as some of them dont know what they are doing. You need to tell them your application was received by then on August.... and they have way passed that opening date in terms of date of applications they are current opening. They need to take your receipt and tracking number and send something to Sydney for Sydney to find it. I called and the rep asked e for that info and in days my application was loaded in the system. Dont let them tell you about your application might have been return. They were telling me that same crap and I had to correct them and said listen.... I know how the system works... If an application is return for whatever reason it would have returned with a month from the date they received it. There are a set of team who opens all in coming applications to check if all requirements are there if not they send it back with a month. So if you call and a rep tell you crap... hang up and call again and speak to another..

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw a post in July's page about E-CAS, so I tried it myself; my ECAS is activated, even though my application number was one of those C000's.

Though it doesn't say much, it says enough to make me feel there is some progress after all. There is only one item; "In-Process". When I click on it, they say they received my application in August, they sent a letter of acknowledging receipt in October, and started Processing mid December.

Those of you having application number starting with C000, give it a shot, and good luck to all.

UPDATE: I just saw you guys already knew this since few pages ago ;) yesterday's news brought to you by: an August applicant :)

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latitudeofgratitude said:
Morning Guys , I hope you are all having a great week so far.

Any midweek updates yet?
Hi latitude,

My status change from Received to In process during the night !

Good luck to everyone, our goal is coming closer !

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
slm.tbt said:
I saw a post in July's page about E-CAS, so I tried it myself; my ECAS is activated, even though my application number was one of those C000's.

Though it doesn't say much, it says enough to make me feel there is some progress after all. There is only one item; "In-Process". When I click on it, they say they received my application in August, they sent a letter of acknowledging receipt in October, and started Processing mid December.

Those of you having application number starting with C000, give it a shot, and good luck to all.

UPDATE: I just saw you guys already knew this since few pages ago ;) yesterday's news brought to you by: an August applicant :)
Hi slm.tbt

Aside from C000 application number prefix what are the other prefixes that have been issued so far?.

alene

Sep 16, 2014
Send my application : sept 18
Received in the office : sept 22
In process : november 20
Received letter from Sydney office with discover book: december 15

I hope I will get my test invite soon...

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
A quick update:

Received the test invitation just now.. What a pleasant surprise!

09th January @ Scarborough.

We didn't expect it so soon...I guess there are many more to follow me here soon...

All those in waiting, wish you a very fast test invites and happy holidays.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Donvalley said:
A quick update:

We didn't expect it so soon...I guess there are many more to follow me here soon...

Donvalley,

Congrats... When did they send you the Discover Book?

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Donvalley said:
A quick update:

Congrats Donvalley,

When did they sent you the Discover Book?

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Thanks DAN11,

Received Book on Nov.25

all details on timeline spreadsheet - Comments