+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

katester

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 4 & April 9, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2013
Med's Done....
June 4, 2013 extended until May1, 2015!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2014!!
LANDED..........
April 2,2015
I sadly have no answers for you! But just wanted to wish you the best of luck and to keep hangin on! Your day will come!

nurse_85

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
Med's Done....
April 2013- re-requested July 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 21/2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14/2014
LANDED..........
September 2/2014 :)
Got the news today that the visa is ready for issue! So thankful to God for answering out prayers. Praying for everyone that you get the good news soon! Don't give up hope it always feels the hardest the closer you are to the victory!

spicy

Jul 16, 2014
nurse_85 said:
Got the news today that the visa is ready for issue! So thankful to God for answering out prayers. Praying for everyone that you get the good news soon! Don't give up hope it always feels the hardest the closer you are to the victory!
congratulations for the good news
hopefully we get to hear the same soon

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect time.... soon
LANDED..........
hello , meron po ba nag re med dito? nag re med po akong ng June 6,2014... till now wala pa po akong update... huhuhu

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Step said:
If anyone is still updating spreadsheet:
PPR: May 29,2014.

VISA Issued: June 4,2014
Landed: June 24,2014

Good Luck to those still waiting.

Hello Step, congrats...... hope i can have update on my application too..

limejuice_23

Star Member
May 2, 2013
SINGAPORE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
26-08-2013
Med's Done....
June 3, 2013; Re-med done June 27, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-04-2014; sent May 20; re-sent July 1;
VISA ISSUED...
DM: JUL 28, 14
LANDED..........
God's Perfect Time
nurse_85 said:
Congrats..sana July din...hehe

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
limejuice_23 said:
Congrats..sana July din...hehe

Hello Goodmorning !!! just want to ask ... do i need to notify CEM regarding the change of address of my sponsor? .. thank you..

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
mhdz said:
Hello Goodmorning !!! just want to ask ... do i need to notify CEM regarding the change of address of my sponsor? .. thank you..
yes.. email them with URGENT saka tawag kayo sa CIC.. about sa remed mo baka august ka na magkavisa,,,, nag-update ka na ba ng ecas?

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
trewmenn said:
yes.. email them with URGENT saka tawag kayo sa CIC.. about sa remed mo baka august ka na magkavisa,,,, nag-update ka na ba ng ecas?
:

Hello, is there really an effect if change of address of the sponsor?

xxdieselxx

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2013
AOR Received.
August 17, 2013
File Transfer...
SA Received: August 29, 2013
Med's Done....
July 24, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
May 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2014
LANDED..........
July 2, 2014
mhdz said:
:

Hello, is there really an effect if change of address of the sponsor?
You should send the CIC an email with the change of address so they would have it, but I wouldn't be calling them about it, just send them an email or have the sponsor change it themselves in the ECAS system. Your COPR letter will have the address that you intend to live at written on it. However, when you land, they will ask you which address you want your PR card sent to. If it is the address on the COPR letter, great! If not, no biggie, just tell them the new address. I do not know how far along you are in the process but it really doesn't matter. I wouldn't be worried, people move. As long as they have a valid phone number and address and email to contact you with. I changed addresses 3x during my wife's process and so did she (1 in the Philippines and two in Canada. We even changed provinces from what we had originally had written on the original form. They contacted us via email for most the processes (SA & PPR) and via telephone to tell her that her COPR was ready to send and asked which address to send it to.

As awesome as the people on this forum are and the great information that is on here, I know it is easy to over-think things and get overly-worried with some of the responses that we read on this forum (as we did ourselves sometimes during the process). We second guessed a lot of the things we did but in the end, It all worked out. A whole lot of worry that was for nothing.

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xxdieselxx said:
You should send the CIC an email with the change of address so they would have it, but I wouldn't be calling them about it, just send them an email or have the sponsor change it themselves in the ECAS system. Your COPR letter will have the address that you intend to live at written on it. However, when you land, they will ask you which address you want your PR card sent to. If it is the address on the COPR letter, great! If not, no biggie, just tell them the new address. I do not know how far along you are in the process but it really doesn't matter. I wouldn't be worried, people move. As long as they have a valid phone number and address and email to contact you with. I changed addresses 3x during my wife's process and so did she (1 in the Philippines and two in Canada. We even changed provinces from what we had originally had written on the original form. They contacted us via email for most the processes (SA & PPR) and via telephone to tell her that her COPR was ready to send and asked which address to send it to.

As awesome as the people on this forum are and the great information that is on here, I know it is easy to over-think things and get overly-worried with some of the responses that we read on this forum (as we did ourselves sometimes during the process). We second guessed a lot of the things we did but in the end, It all worked out. A whole lot of worry that was for nothing.

Thank you xxdieselxx, that what i'm worried about it.. If i change the address of my husband ( my sponsor) what if it has an effect of my waiting time... Right now i'm just waiting my VISA to returned i hope soon I had my PPR May 5,2014, but they requested me to remed June 5,2014, I did my remed June 6,2014. Clinic send result July 4,2014. I claiming im almost there... so if i change i worried if another month of extension again... for them to take effect the new address.... In your explaination... youve change 3 times during your process with out informin CIC anf CEM.. and yet no having encountered problem...so i guess i wont infrom cic... just to make the process flow smooth. what do you think? suggestion pls.. Thank you.

xxdieselxx

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2013
AOR Received.
August 17, 2013
File Transfer...
SA Received: August 29, 2013
Med's Done....
July 24, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
May 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2014
LANDED..........
July 2, 2014
mhdz said:
Thank you xxdieselxx, that what i'm worried about it.. If i change the address of my husband ( my sponsor) what if it has an effect of my waiting time... Right now i'm just waiting my VISA to returned i hope soon I had my PPR May 5,2014, but they requested me to remed June 5,2014, I did my remed June 6,2014. Clinic send result July 4,2014. I claiming im almost there... so if i change i worried if another month of extension again... for them to take effect the new address.... In your explaination... youve change 3 times during your process with out informin CIC anf CEM.. and yet no having encountered problem...so i guess i wont infrom cic... just to make the process flow smooth. what do you think? suggestion pls.. Thank you.
Just so there is no misunderstanding, please inform CIC of your change of address. To clarify our experience, we did a change of address with CIC 3x during our process, Usually via ecas or email and it took a week or so to be updated in the ECAS system.

If your husbands previous address is the only way the CIC has to contact you, then I would be in a panic to change the address asap via phoning them. If not, just send them an email or have your husband change the address himself on ECAS and it should be fine and shouldn't delay your process.

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xxdieselxx said:
Just so there is no misunderstanding, please inform CIC of your change of address. To clarify our experience, we did a change of address with CIC 3x during our process, Usually via ecas or email and it took a week or so to be updated in the ECAS system.

If your husbands previous address is the only way the CIC has to contact you, then I would be in a panic to change the address asap via phoning them. If not, just send them an email or have your husband change the address himself on ECAS and it should be fine and shouldn't delay your process.
Thank you for the advice.. nope! cic can contact my husband thru he's valid phone number and email add... .. Thank you once again .. made clear to me.. Godbless..

vania

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25.11.13 new Schedule A
AOR Received.
27.08.13/ from VO 30.01.14
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013/4.11.14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Am I the :(onlyone still waiting? :(

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
vania said:
Am I the :(onlyone still waiting? :(
No I am waiting to our office has one of the longest waiting time.