+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect time.... soon
LANDED..........
Re: LANDED !! and my story

Hello May ask if you made follow at CIC egarding your application? where would we follow ? thank you.

ism45 said:
All thanks goes to Almighty God, my wife landed today in Calgary. Thanks everyone.

Here is my story

10/07/2013 : Application sent first time
31/07/2013 : Application Returned due to missing signature
1/08/2013 : Application sent second time
24/08/2013 : AOR from Mississauga
30/08/2013 : SA from Mississauga, file transfer to Tel Aviv Office
10/09/2013 : File was received in Tel Aviv
21/09/2013 : ECAS changed to medicals received
8/10/2013 : AOR from Visa Office
5/12/2013 : ECAS changed to start processing
9/12/2013 : We received an e-mail to submit more documents1
13/3/2014 : After sending so many e-mails and get frustrated with the wait, we decided to apply for TRV, my wife went to the visa office to submit the TRV application, but the visa office said your immigration visa is ready!
17/3/2014 : Decision made
19/3/2014 : Visa received
25/3/2014 : LANDED

My advice, be patient, use to the time to build a solid relationship, give a lot of your time to your spouse and take care of each others. Finally, Communicate with the Visa office as much as you can, don't just WAIT!

Good luck to everyone.

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
Step said:
Just to clarify, your application will be revisited on or before the 60 days.
The 60 days is the limit CIC can take for revisiting app.
I never worded first response very well.
Today is the 60th day so we will see what happens. Just trying to stay optimistic. After thinking about the wording on the letter, I would think the CIC will revisit the app after the 60 days since it's the timeframe given. But who knows if they are backed up.. (shrug) nothing to do but wait and see. ::)

katester

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 4 & April 9, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2013
Med's Done....
June 4, 2013 extended until May1, 2015!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2014!!
LANDED..........
April 2,2015
Florida Bear said:
Today is the 60th day so we will see what happens. Just trying to stay optimistic. After thinking about the wording on the letter, I would think the CIC will revisit the app after the 60 days since it's the timeframe given. But who knows if they are backed up.. (shrug) nothing to do but wait and see. ::)
:( I'm feeling pretty discouraged today, maybe it's the dreary weather....but I have this bad feeling that my request for additional information / intent to provide stability will get me denied. What on earth made the officer think my military husband and I would go on welfare is beyond me. How many people decide over our applications?? If the officer is having a bad day or in a bad mood will that be my reason for denial?? I know border guards can say no without real reason - are our applications and really our entire future in one persons hands and based solely on their impression of us?

dozel

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa --> LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-30-2013
AOR Received.
June-03-2013
Med's Done....
March-26-2013
Interview........
August-12-2014 (passed)
Passport Req..
September-24-2014
VISA ISSUED...
October-03-2014
katester said:
:( I'm feeling pretty discouraged today, maybe it's the dreary weather....but I have this bad feeling that my request for additional information / intent to provide stability will get me denied. What on earth made the officer think my military husband and I would go on welfare is beyond me. How many people decide over our applications?? If the officer is having a bad day or in a bad mood will that be my reason for denial?? I know border guards can say no without real reason - are our applications and really our entire future in one persons hands and based solely on their impression of us?
I have read the operational manual for visa officers about how to process immigration applications and how to make decision or judgements on certain aspects. (not all, but some). i.e. that's the rules they need to follow. If they reject your case, they need to make reference from those ruses as the reason(s) of rejection. They can't just say you're denied because I dislike you.

I need to find that manual somewhere. I read it a couple weeks ago online.

katester

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 4 & April 9, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2014!!
LANDED..........
April 2,2015
dozel said:
I have read the operational manual for visa officers about how to process immigration applications and how to make decision or judgements on certain aspects. (not all, but some). i.e. that's the rules they need to follow. If they reject your case, they need to make reference from those ruses as the reason(s) of rejection. They can't just say you're denied because I dislike you.

I need to find that manual somewhere. I read it a couple weeks ago online.
I understand that they need to follow guidelines but they seem to think that my husband can not provide for me and that I am unwilling to work. I've sent every possible document proving otherwise, but if the officer still thinks I am a foney, it's all in their hands and what they interpret as truth, right?

dozel

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa --> LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-30-2013
AOR Received.
June-03-2013
Med's Done....
March-26-2013
Interview........
August-12-2014 (passed)
Passport Req..
September-24-2014
VISA ISSUED...
October-03-2014
katester said:
I understand that they need to follow guidelines but they seem to think that my husband can not provide for me and that I am unwilling to work. I've sent every possible document proving otherwise, but if the officer still thinks I am a foney, it's all in their hands and what they interpret as truth, right?
I'm not an expert on these things. I hope the people who have similar experience on this forum can help you.

But here's the link I just found about the immigration application processing operational manuals. www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/

If you scroll down on the webpage, expand the "Overseas processing (OP)", you can see the manuals in pdf format. Maybe that will give you some idea about your case.

katester

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 4 & April 9, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2014!!
LANDED..........
April 2,2015
dozel said:
I'm not an expert on these things. I hope the people who have similar experience on this forum can help you.

But here's the link I just found about the immigration application processing operational manuals. www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/

If you scroll down on the webpage, expand the "Overseas processing (OP)", you can see the manuals in pdf format. Maybe that will give you some idea about your case.
I appreciate your help :)

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
So I sent CIC an email yesterday asking if there is any status update and a friendly, from the heart letter explaining we have been waiting patiently, we are two big burly dorky guys who are in love and responded to their request for further documentation over 60 days ago. This morning I looked at ECAS as I have for the past 8 1/2 months and it says DECISION MADE!! WOOT!!!!

I guess everyone kind of does this, but it said they started processing my file on 4/29 and decision made now. Hoping thats a normal processing time since they had already asked for some other documents. There was no PPR and just straight to Decision Made. I had sent in copies of every page of my passport that had info on it with the application.

OMG totally awesome.. lol beside myself right now and can't believe it finally happened. Just hoping it's a good news decision. lol

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Florida Bear said:
So I sent CIC an email yesterday asking if there is any status update and a friendly, from the heart letter explaining we have been waiting patiently, we are two big burly dorky guys who are in love and responded to their request for further documentation over 60 days ago. This morning I looked at ECAS as I have for the past 8 1/2 months and it says DECISION MADE!! WOOT!!!!

I guess everyone kind of does this, but it said they started processing my file on 4/29 and decision made now. Hoping thats a normal processing time since they had already asked for some other documents. There was no PPR and just straight to Decision Made. I had sent in copies of every page of my passport that had info on it with the application.

OMG totally awesome.. lol beside myself right now and can't believe it finally happened. Just hoping it's a good news decision. lol
Oh my gosh congrats Florida Bear!! I've been watching the forum waiting for this update, haha! I'm so happy you're finally done, I'm sure it's good news :D Congrats!

saintsim1

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
04-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-29-2013
File Transfer...
10-29-2013
Med's Done....
08-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-21-2014
LANDED..........
Florida Bear said:

Wow congratulations...BIG BEARS :)

saintsim1

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
04-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-29-2013
File Transfer...
10-29-2013
Med's Done....
08-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-21-2014
LANDED..........
Florida Bear said:
I do rush home every day to check the mail like the kid in "A Christmas Story" waiting for his decoder ring. lol :D
;D ;D ;D ;D Congrats!

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
Zarilenth said:
Oh my gosh congrats Florida Bear!! I've been watching the forum waiting for this update, haha! I'm so happy you're finally done, I'm sure it's good news :D Congrats!
Thank you!!! man I hope it is too.. lol

saintsim1 said:
Wow congratulations...BIG BEARS :)
Thank you!!! and yes we are! LOL 8)

katester

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
March 4 & April 9, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2014!!
LANDED..........
April 2,2015
Florida Bear said:

That's very exciting! I am a nervous wreck even more now than I was before. The wait plays with so many of your emotions! I got am email saying they received my addition documents and that my case will be under FINAL review soon! On one hand I feel like I may pee my pants out of excitement and on the other, I am about to be sick with nervousness that we will be denied. Need some of your good vibes FloridaBear!!

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
katester said:
That's very exciting! I am a nervous wreck even more now than I was before. The wait plays with so many of your emotions! I got am email saying they received my addition documents and that my case will be under FINAL review soon! On one hand I feel like I may pee my pants out of excitement and on the other, I am about to be sick with nervousness that we will be denied. Need some of your good vibes FloridaBear!!
Sending some great vibes your way! Am sure it won't be long before they approve you.. Trust, I know how nervewracking this whole procedure is but be strong and positive that good news is coming your way soon! 8)

mhdz

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Florida Bear said:
Sending some great vibes your way! Am sure it won't be long before they approve you.. Trust, I know how nervewracking this whole procedure is but be strong and positive that good news is coming your way soon! 8)
Good afternoon members of the forum.. just want to share it and admin please update status on our link.. i received email to day for PPR.. Thanks God.... We will pray visa soon... keep on praying guys..... be patient in waiting.. it will come... Godbless us all....

to God Be All the Glory.....