+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
I would say that she's gonna get it before next Friday and she'll be in Canada for Christmas :)

PeterDTown

Jan 2, 2013
Has anyone who is being processed through Ottawa seen any updates recently? I don't see anything posted in the spreadsheet, but I thought I'd double check in case someone missed posting an update. My wife is being processed through Ottawa as an American who has submitted an outland application. Confirmed receipt Aug. 8, approved for sponsorship Sept. 4, and then no updates since.

I know we should probably expect a long delay because of the foreign workers strike, but it still sucks that people who are being processed in other countries are moving forward with their applications, while those being processed here in Canada are being left behind.

abscott

Feb 24, 2013
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
PeterDTown said:
Has anyone who is being processed through Ottawa seen any updates recently? I don't see anything posted in the spreadsheet, but I thought I'd double check in case someone missed posting an update. My wife is being processed through Ottawa as an American who has submitted an outland application. Confirmed receipt Aug. 8, approved for sponsorship Sept. 4, and then no updates since.

I know we should probably expect a long delay because of the foreign workers strike, but it still sucks that people who are being processed in other countries are moving forward with their applications, while those being processed here in Canada are being left behind.

Hi...may I ask if you're an August applicant so we could add you to the spreadsheet? Just give us your details as follows, anyway you're added in the spreadsheet just below my name...

USERNAME :
Visa Office :
Medicals Done :
Application Sent Date App :
CPC-M received as per tracking :
Stage 1 AOR :
Sponsorship Approval :
AOR from Visa Office :

Good vibes and I speak blessings to all of us patiently waiting...

abscott ;)

PeterDTown

Jan 2, 2013
No problem! I did post all my details pages and pages ago, but I figured someone missed it. We were originally on a spreadsheet in an earlier month, but the application got kicked back to us for missing information so we're now part of August.

USERNAME: PeterDTown
Visa Office: Ottawa
Medicals Done: Feb 2013 (I think...)
Application Sent Date App: Aug. 2013 (don't remember exact date)
CPC-M received as per tracking: Aug. 8 2013
Stage 1 AOR: Aug. 22, 2013
Sponsorship Approval: Sept. 4, 2013
AOR from Visa Office: Still waiting...

abscott

Feb 24, 2013
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
PeterDTown said:
Oh, and if you want to add it - destination in Canada is Mississauga
I see :), anyway, you're updated now...

Let's keep praying the good Lord will bless us all with our visas soon...

We may not like what we see and hear from other aspects of our society, but we should always keep in mind that God is in control. Don't fret but instead trust Him to do what is right...

God bless us all :) :) :)

abscott

nurse_85

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
Med's Done....
April 2013- re-requested July 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 21/2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14/2014
LANDED..........
September 2/2014 :)
ellaine said:
hello guys, Canadian Embassy Manila sent us this email;

Dear ellaine

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer. In order to complete the process you must submit within 10 days, BY COURIER, the following:
1. The original passports for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada.
NOTE: Your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until 09/05/2014 (mm/dd/yyyy). Please ensure that the validity of your passport(s) is at least six (6) months beyond this validity date (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to Canada for all members of your family, if any).
The validity of a permanent resident visa - once issued - may not be extended, nor can replacement visas be issued with a new validity date.
You must ensure that you have sufficient free/empty pages in your passport(s) for the insertion of each immigrant visa (if your children do not have their own passports and are included in your passport, a separate visa will be inserted in your passport for you and each one of your children; for example, if your passport includes three accompanying children, you will then need four blank passport pages in your passport as each immigrant visa requires one full passport page).

Thank God

Congrats!! God bless!

workluck

Apr 10, 2013
abscott said:
Hi workluck, got your email today...

Wow...Congrats :) ;D :) I'm so happy your status in ECAS was changed to "in process" now, that brings hope to all of us that we'll be next :) :) :)

I updated your file too in the spreadsheet, just changed your AOR from Visa Office to Nov. 18, 2013...

Let's keep praying everyone for God's abundance is overflowing...

God bless us all...

abscott

Decision made!!! Checked my status today (because I'm impatient and because they've updated me on a Saturday last time, not a Tuesday). I guess that means good news? Hope the letter arrives FAST!!! So excited! Paris would have contacted me, if there was an issue?

Isildur

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Hi Workluck,

Did you go through Paris Office? Does that mean it has taken for you 5 months for the whole process?

cheers
Isildur

abscott

Feb 24, 2013
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-2014
LANDED..........
02-20-2015
workluck said:
Decision made!!! Checked my status today (because I'm impatient and because they've updated me on a Saturday last time, not a Tuesday). I guess that means good news? Hope the letter arrives FAST!!! So excited! Paris would have contacted me, if there was an issue?
Wow congrats! :) ;D :)... That's great to hear today...

Hope they will speed up all applications for us to be reunited with our loved ones finally...

Good luck to all of us waiting...

abscott ;)

joshrara4413

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
workluck said:
Congrats workluck! :)

ellaine

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22, 2013 , received as per tracking number August 26, 2013
AOR Received.
September 5, 2013
File Transfer...
September 13, 2013
Med's Done....
August 5, 2013
Passport Req..
November 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 13, 2013
LANDED..........
February 07, 2014 (Winnipeg)
nurse_85 said:
Congrats!! God bless!
thank you nurse_85.God bless you too.

ellaine

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22, 2013 , received as per tracking number August 26, 2013
AOR Received.
September 5, 2013
File Transfer...
September 13, 2013
Med's Done....
August 5, 2013
Passport Req..
November 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 13, 2013
LANDED..........
February 07, 2014 (Winnipeg)
workluck said:
congratulations workluck.

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
workluck said:
Wow, congrats! That's fantastic! :D :D

Nice to see that we are starting to get some movement on August applicants.

workluck

Apr 10, 2013
Isildur said:
Hi Workluck,

Did you go through Paris Office? Does that mean it has taken for you 5 months for the whole process?

cheers
Isildur
Hi Isildur
Yes, through Paris. Right now it's 4 months (sent in application beginning of August). We sent in everything, medicals, payed the fees upfront, etc, so there would not be any delays. Maybe we didn't send in a ton of evidence for our relationship, because we didn't even think that anybody could question it being genuine! After reading the entries on this forum I would have sent in way more than just photos and some phone bills and timelines. I guess it's going to take a week or three to receive the COPR letter (I'm from a visa exempt country), and then go to a CIC office or the border, whichever is fastest.

Thanks everybody for the good wishes! Can't believe that the visa struggle may be over soon and our relationship may not have a sword dangling above us anymore! I've gone through a lot of visas in the last 5 years since meeting my partner, and there was always a catch despite being eligible. Maybe, in retrospect, it would have been easier to get married earlier, but then again marrying too early before one is sure it's meant to last, is probably never a good idea. We got married last spring, because we love each other and otherwise I would have had to leave Canada in spring 2014 short of trying for another LMO (=nightmare), and he could not have come with me to my country either without being married, haha! Quite the shotgun wedding when one thinks of it that way. We're very happy, however, that we finally got "serious" because it will allow us to not have to fear that our relationship has to end or become very difficult because of visa issues, and we are as happy as ever together!

Can't wait for that letter! I'll let you know when it comes, and in the meantime: Good luck to everybody! Hope the VOs hand out lots of really sweet Christmas presents. I can't believe how many of us there are (even just on this forum), with the "bad" fortune of being in love with somebody from a different country. It's so much easier doing these things with support, not feeling alone. Puts the struggles in perspective, and answers so many questions the CIC helpline doesn't answer!