+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2013 Citizenship Applications - Start to Finish

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm so it was there when you called before eh....

Did you try to call them now since you no longer have the received state?

It is very well possible that your file has been transferred now.

i will be calling as well. lemme know what they say

irfan.khyam

Sep 5, 2013
dear_pnp said:
Hmm so it was there when you called before eh....

Did you try to call them now since you no longer have the received state?

It is very well possible that your file has been transferred now.

i will be calling as well. lemme know what they say
Which receive line are you referring to???

irfan.khyam

Sep 5, 2013
joy4u said:
It's the line mentioning they received the application fees. @ irfan.khyam
Ok, got it. I can still see that so this means my file is still with them and no progress. I have applied along with my wife so may be it will take more time for me.
Guess 12 months and we may hear something....

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
irfan.khyam said:
Ok, got it. I can still see that so this means my file is still with them and no progress. I have applied along with my wife so may be it will take more time for me.
Guess 12 months and we may hear something....
Honestly, I don't know about the progress of the file. Our's is too a family application, My wife, me and our two kids. I just noticed that the "received" line disappeared. Don't know the implication yet.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2013 said:
received RQ, on 19 dec 2013
Hi m2013,

Sorry to hear about your RQ :( When was the RQ letter dated? You received it on Dec 19 or did they send it to you on 19th.

Do you know what might have caused the RQ? Also do you have to send the RQ docs to local office or sydney? If local office, whats your local office?

Thanks and wish you the best.

Hope13

Jan 3, 2014
Hi, I want to share my Timeline which is as follows:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 6, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 6, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on October 16, 2013.

We sent you a letter on December 6, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

****I have received the letter asking me to send the Transcripts for the online courses and Training that I did before I started working. ( This is for almost for an year. My question

Is this considered as an RQ?
If yes, are they asking me only for this?
If not, will I receive another RQ at later point.

I have searched most of the online forums but couldn't find anyone with similar situation. Guys please clarify my thoughts.

Regards.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope13 said:
Hi, I want to share my Timeline which is as follows:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 6, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 6, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on October 16, 2013.

We sent you a letter on December 6, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

****I have received the letter asking me to send the Transcripts for the online courses and Training that I did before I started working. ( This is for almost for an year. My question

Is this considered as an RQ?
If yes, are they asking me only for this?
If not, will I receive another RQ at later point.

I have searched most of the online forums but couldn't find anyone with similar situation. Guys please clarify my thoughts.

Regards.
I think this is an RQ letter and you have been blessed (?) with the request to provide the 'Transcripts for the online courses and Training'. As soon as you receive the letter you arrange to send the same and hopefully you are done then.