+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2013 Citizenship Applications - Start to Finish

mycanada_app

Feb 28, 2014
Based on the current statistics of Calgary applicants applied April/May 2013 timeline, you might get a test notice(If not RQ'ed) may be in May-July timeline.....Goodluck.

One applicant recently reported from calagary that he and his wife were given Mini RQ after the test.....again they can play with our life any way they like and want, dont think if they really care about our frustrations !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2013 said:
noooo.... :'(
oh mannnn :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Dont know when its our turn.....

You got an RQ correct? How come one applicant from May 2013 who got RQ from scarborough and sent his RQ in Nov 2013, got his test invite in Jan/Feb 2014....

???

m2013

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
oh mannnn :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Dont know when its our turn.....

You got an RQ correct? How come one applicant from May 2013 who got RQ from scarborough and sent his RQ in Nov 2013, got his test invite in Jan/Feb 2014....

???
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-2013-citizenship-application-t173704.0.html;msg3031315#msg3031315 what did you think.............?

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2013 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-2013-citizenship-application-t173704.0.html;msg3031315#msg3031315 what did you think.............?
Nice catch. Here's my two cents:

"We send our application for citizenship on 6th November,2013
Received by CIC On 10th November,2013
We received our AOR on 3rd Feb,2014 (Application Process Start on 2nd Jan,2014)
We Received our Test Date Letter 5th April,2014 ( Will be held on 23rd April, 2014, Venue- Scarborough Town Centre)"

Always take things with a grain of salt. I am sure you can read between the lines. After all this is a forum.

m2013

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:

We Received our Test Date Letter 5th April,2014 ( Will be held on 23rd April, 2014, Venue- Scarborough Town Centre)"

Always take things with a grain of salt. I am sure you can read between the lines. After all this is a forum.
I really really dont know the scenario of our CIC....

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:

Any update from your side dear_pnp? I am closing in on a year. Still nothing. I will surpass my sister's waiting time in two weeks. She applied when the waiting time was longer. Go figure also that my sister is a phd student while I am married, contributing heavily to the economy and will have a child soon. The CIC is sarcastically funny!

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
Any update from your side dear_pnp? I am closing in on a year. Still nothing. I will surpass my sister's waiting time in two weeks. She applied when the waiting time was longer. Go figure also that my sister is a phd student while I am married, contributing heavily to the economy and will have a child soon. The CIC is sarcastically funny!
Hey farrous13,

Nothing yet from my side bro, I have even stopped calling CIC, its not like i will get the test letter soon anyways with those calls.

Geeez gonna be an year soon eh.....is it a regular pattern for montrealers? If you are working and have a family here, applications shouldnt take that long.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
Hey farrous13,

Nothing yet from my side bro, I have even stopped calling CIC, its not like i will get the test letter soon anyways with those calls.

Geeez gonna be an year soon eh.....is it a regular pattern for montrealers? If you are working and have a family here, applications shouldnt take that long.
Montrealers who applied in May, June, July & August have gotten their test or received their citizenship already. They are very fast here.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was thinking so many times that If CIC could make the procedure clear to everybody on an online TV show or something like that(or even on a video on their website), that would be great!!!! but they don't.
If we could have a time estimation based on our individual application how long we have to wait (not this useless 24 - 36 months which neither 24 nor 36 is true!), at least we could have a plan for our lives how long we have to stay in the same city and address. At least we wouldn't need to worry too much of changing our jobs and address and checking forums and our ecases each single day or hour!!!
I'd like to complain with you guys about this very low-society behaviour of CIC as they like to keep people waiting , they do enjoy it!!! I believe they know each case when approximately can be finished ... but they don't let people know. All is a dirty political game between the parties and we are loser instead of them!!!!

m2013 said:
I really really dont know the scenario of our CIC....