+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2011
File Transfer...
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
DodaP said:
Thank you so much, Funky, that was very sweet!

Hello EasyKiwi, yes these are good news! We could only guess but now we are certain! We are so, so happy!!! Oh, I hope I get my PP back soon as well. Uhm, job market and style? I am sorry I don't know London, but i've heard it's a good place to make a start. We live in Toronto, where my husband's got his job. This city sucks, don't come anywhere near here, it's the most valuable advice one can give you about this city. I know, I know, everybody will jump. But trust me, overpriced and overrated, worst commute in the world (no kidding, studies say so) and too many people growing by the week. Oh, I just realized i've been too rude, I'm sorry if I offended someone... but I think you should hear the truth. Canada's NY? No way.

Hello 1291, i got an email. The actual land mail letter hasn't got home yet. You should request an online response perhaps to the embassy? I am sure they have good news for you as well.
Dear DodaP

I agree on your comment on Toronto. Thats why I am moving to the near north of Ontario. ;)

I sent an email to the embassy two days ago to ask for their decision as its three weeks ago now.

Greets

DodaP

Dec 19, 2011
1291 said:
Dear DodaP

I agree on your comment on Toronto. Thats why I am moving to the near north of Ontario. ;)

I sent an email to the embassy two days ago to ask for their decision as its three weeks ago now.

Greets
I hope it doesn't take as long as my email. They replied 2 wees after i requested the email. I dunno if that email is automatic or else someone actually read my request! i'm sure it's good news, though! You'll see! Best of luck!!!!!

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
funky said:
Any updates from the guys who's address disappeared ?????????

Mine still missing and status say app received on 2nd aug and med results have been received....
Hi funky,

same here!!

bdh said:
@ familyguy33

Hi, well not sure if this info will help you but my husband's address also disappeared about 3 weeks ago and still hasn't appeared as of yet. We emailed them after 5 weeks from the Sponsorship approval date which was Nov 29, 2011. I as my husband's sponsor emailed them on New Years Day and kept it brief and simple, mentioning the address disappearing and that we haven't received the A.O.R. as of yet either along with some other detailed info concerning our app and that any info would be great and to have them email us at their earliest convenience. He then got a call today from them setting his interview date.

I am not too sure how your visa office works there but ours is actually one of the quickest ones around. I would ( you, seeing as you are the sponsor ) email them and just ask, they do not like phone calls from either party so it is best to email them. It can't hurt, right?

I wish you the best of luck and hope you hear some positive news soon!!!
Hi bdh,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll give them an email as well. BTW, I remember something about not contacting them if it's still within the processing time. Just wondering if you considered that before you emailed them? Also I went to my VISA office website (the site which contains the mail address, office hours, telephone, etc.) I noticed there are two types of enquiries, which one did you use, case or general?

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
spreadsheet link?
:'(

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
newdelhi2011 said:
spreadsheet link?
:'(

Here https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AruEz0ldb16ndEw4N08xMVdpdVBXdld2Vjg2TTltMlE&hl=en_US#gid=0

(Thanks to Essex0227)

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
Guys address showed up again today after 15 days

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
mrbeam said:
Ours just showed up again... yet again, the wrong address
Email ur VO abt it and mentioned ur correct address in it to update..

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
mrbeam said:
I did, they told me to fax it in, and I did that too... fail haha.
strange , i had the same address issue . I mailed them and they updated it . It was that simple...My Vo is New Delhi .. which is urs?

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
Wow :D
all the PPR'S and already Landing stories, that is wonderful!! I just know it I'm going to be last....Jamaica and Island Time!!

Happy New Year! I'm sayin prayers for the August Group! I wish we can all be reunited with our's Love's soon!

Bless-One Love!

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
suki said:
Wow :D
all the PPR'S and already Landing stories, that is wonderful!! I just know it I'm going to be last....Jamaica and Island Time!!

Happy New Year! I'm sayin prayers for the August Group! I wish we can all be reunited with our's Love's soon!

Bless-One Love!
Amen

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2011
File Transfer...
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
DodaP said:
I hope it doesn't take as long as my email. They replied 2 wees after i requested the email. I dunno if that email is automatic or else someone actually read my request! i'm sure it's good news, though! You'll see! Best of luck!!!!!
After just two days I received an email that I will "soon receive my Confirmation of Permanent Residence by registred mail"!

Does that mean I don't have to send my Passport to the embassy to get a Visa in it and that I will be able to land just with the COPR?

DodaP

Dec 19, 2011
1291 said:
After just two days I received an email that I will "soon receive my Confirmation of Permanent Residence by registred mail"!

Does that mean I don't have to send my Passport to the embassy to get a Visa in it and that I will be able to land just with the COPR?
wow, you luky person, if they dont require you PP! Congratulations anyhow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are such good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
1291 said:

If you are ffrom Visa exempt country, you don't need to send passport according to new law.