+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

DodaP

Dec 19, 2011
Congratulations, Pegasus! I just got the notification that i was granted the permanent residence.

We are so happy! :D

Good luck to everyone, best of all for the 2012!

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
DodaP said:
Congratulations, Pegasus! I just got the notification that i was granted the permanent residence.

congrats dear

easykiwi

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-12-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
11-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-02-2012
DodaP said:

Yay! I new it would be good news Doda! Congratulations ;D I sent my PP off just before Christmas so hope I'll hear from my VO in the next few days.

I hope you don't mind my asking but where do you think you will be moving too? My partners family are in London, ON, so we will be heading there to start, but may head further afield once we have a feel for the job market and lifestyle.

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2011
File Transfer...
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
DodaP said:

You got a letter from Paris? Nothing for me so far...

Rouge

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Passport Req..
19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
Happy New Year!
Can anyone tell me what the AOR looks like?
Also, if I recieve AOR does that mean they(Buffalo VO) have received CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec)?
Thanks

B

bdh

OMGGG!!!! ;D : Finally my husband received a call for his interview for January 18th!! He called me just now at 4:30 am Canada time and was so happy to hear the wonderful news!! I still can't believe it. :p Finally things are moving for us and my husband can finally come home, just in time for our first year anniversary!!! This has been a long road for all of us and wish everyone a happy and safe 2012!!

For all those who are still waiting we are hoping and praying you hear something very soon!! :D

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
bdh said:
OMGGG!!!! ;D : Finally my husband received a call for his interview for January 18th!! He called me just now at 4:30 am Canada time and was so happy to hear the wonderful news!! I still can't believe it. :p Finally things are moving for us and my husband can finally come home, just in time for our first year anniversary!!! This has been a long road for all of us and wish everyone a happy and safe 2012!!

For all those who are still waiting we are hoping and praying you hear something very soon!! :D
congrats bdh and i hope everything goes well for u and for all of us..

B

bdh

@funky

Awee thank you for the best wishes and yes I am praying for all of us that this will be over and we can get on with our new lives. This is a new year and we all deserve the best in 2012 and future years to come :D

God Bless!!!

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
bdh said:
@ funky

Awee thank you for the best wishes and yes I am praying for all of us that this will be over and we can get on with our new lives. This is a new year and we all deserve the best in 2012 and future years to come :D

God Bless!!!
yes this long wait needs to be end soon ,..... so v all can b with our loved ones...

GOD BLESS''''

B

bdh

@funky

I couldn't agree with you more..I wish all of us the best and a bright future ahead!! ;D

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
bdh said:
@ funky

I couldn't agree with you more..I wish all of us the best and a bright future ahead!! ;D
Amen...............

DodaP

Dec 19, 2011
Thank you so much, Funky, that was very sweet!

Hello EasyKiwi, yes these are good news! We could only guess but now we are certain! We are so, so happy!!! Oh, I hope I get my PP back soon as well. Uhm, job market and style? I am sorry I don't know London, but i've heard it's a good place to make a start. We live in Toronto, where my husband's got his job. This city sucks, don't come anywhere near here, it's the most valuable advice one can give you about this city. I know, I know, everybody will jump. But trust me, overpriced and overrated, worst commute in the world (no kidding, studies say so) and too many people growing by the week. Oh, I just realized i've been too rude, I'm sorry if I offended someone... but I think you should hear the truth. Canada's NY? No way.

Hello 1291, i got an email. The actual land mail letter hasn't got home yet. You should request an online response perhaps to the embassy? I am sure they have good news for you as well.

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
Hello everyone,

I'm just a bit worried. I was approved as sponsor Nov 8, 2011. Until now I haven't heard anything from the my VISA office. The only thing that changed is that my wife's address in ECAS disappeared. I haven't receive AOR yet. Can we like call them? Similar to the sponsorship thing wherein we can call them and ask them what's the status of our application. My VISA office is Manila some who were approve as sponsor later than me already got PPR. So I'm getting kinda worried. Let me know what you think or any advice will do.

Thank you.

B

bdh

familyguy33 said:
Hello everyone,

I'm just a bit worried. I was approved as sponsor Nov 8, 2011. Until now I haven't heard anything from the my VISA office. The only thing that changed is that my wife's address in ECAS disappeared. I haven't receive AOR yet. Can we like call them? Similar to the sponsorship thing wherein we can call them and ask them what's the status of our application. My VISA office is Manila some who were approve as sponsor later than me already got PPR. So I'm getting kinda worried. Let me know what you think or any advice will do.

Thank you.
@ familyguy33

Hi, well not sure if this info will help you but my husband's address also disappeared about 3 weeks ago and still hasn't appeared as of yet. We emailed them after 5 weeks from the Sponsorship approval date which was Nov 29, 2011. I as my husband's sponsor emailed them on New Years Day and kept it brief and simple, mentioning the address disappearing and that we haven't received the A.O.R. as of yet either along with some other detailed info concerning our app and that any info would be great and to have them email us at their earliest convenience. He then got a call today from them setting his interview date.

I am not too sure how your visa office works there but ours is actually one of the quickest ones around. I would ( you, seeing as you are the sponsor ) email them and just ask, they do not like phone calls from either party so it is best to email them. It can't hurt, right?

I wish you the best of luck and hope you hear some positive news soon!!!

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
Any updates from the guys who's address disappeared ?????????

Mine still missing and status say app received on 2nd aug and med results have been received....