+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
Sorry guys , repeating the question again that my sponsors address has been updated . does that mean something??

R

ryanmoris29

kannadiga said:
Thanks newdelhi2011.

Ya we have added the CIC email address in our contacts so when it comes it should certainly come to our inbox. And yes we have provided email ids as well.

We did call them twice in the past 2 days and both times the agent said that our file has not been opened yet and asked to wait for 8 to 10 days. We even informed him that couple of ppl beyond our date also got approved but still he gave the same answer.

Now we have decided to patiently wait until it comes. No use of getting stressed it wont help in getting the approval sooner :D

"WORRYING doesnot take away tomorrow's TROUBLES. It takes away today's PEACE." So will wait until it comes :)
I totally understand what you are going through but you got to be patient and hope for the best. Surely you will hear a good news soon

R

ryanmoris29

kuku said:
No probs and thanks :)

Wifey hasn't got the pp back yet :) :) its been not even a week since it has delivered..so no expectations yet and for that matter no cursing business on VO either :D :D
You are very welcome! and thanks again for your reply. Yes, I understand. Normally the VO takes atleast 10 business days to give the VISA. I hope that your wife comes to Canada before Christmas, so that you dont have a lonely Christmas and New Year. Its really bad to be alone and that too during those festive times.

R

ryanmoris29

funky said:
Sorry guys , repeating the question again that my sponsors address has been updated . does that mean something??
It means that the VO "MAY" have started to work on your case. Nothing to worry.

All the best!!!

JAYJAY2

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-18-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
funky said:

what is your VO?

veronica.law

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo>>>Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-03-2012 HK Police Check
AOR Received.
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2011>>> Detroit
JAYJAY2 said:
what is your VO?
I have the same question too. I am in common law. My boyfriend is sponsoring me and his sponsorship has been approved on oct 24 and we received an email at the same day but when we checked on ecas there had no address on it. And around 2 weeks ago, when I checked the status again I saw our address!

But the pr status remain "application received".
And my VO is buffalo.

I can't wait anymore college just offered me a degree program and I don't think it is a good idea to take it with visa status right now since I will have the pr later and tuition will be 50% cheaper!!!

nika80

Nov 1, 2010
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 5/2011.
AOR Received.
Nov. 31/2011.
File Transfer...
Oct. 14/2011.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec.1/2011.
LANDED..........
Soon :)
My husband got his passport request in email today !!!! :D :D :D
We are soooo, sooo happy !!! :p

Are VO is in Vienna and their average processing time is 7 months. They started processing our application on November 8.2011 and after 22 days we are approved. That is really, really fast and we are so lucky, because I know some people waited 6 months, year and some of them even a few years, because of the war and everything....
By the way my husbands address disappeared on November 24, and after 7 days he has a PPR ;) :D

Thank you all for kind words, advices, support and shared informations ! I learned almost everything about this process on this forum.

Good luck people, best wishes from me and my husband!!!

ccbrasil

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2012
LANDED..........
04-13-2012
nika80 said:

Are VO is in Vienna and their average processing time is 7 months. They started processing our application on November 8.2011 and after 22 days we are approved. That is really, really fast and we are so lucky, because I know some people waited 6 months, year and some of them even a few years, because of the war and everything....
By the way my husbands address disappeared on November 24, and after 7 days he has a PPR ;) :D

Thank you all for kind words, advices, support and shared informations ! I learned almost everything about this process on this forum.

Congrats! That is amazing!!!

I have a quick question, have you been watching e-cas? Only today my address showed up, after being approved as a sponsor on Nov 17, i have read some places that it is a good sign that the papers have made it to the VO and that mYbe they are even working on them.

Anything u can tell me from your experience?

Again congrats!

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
Getting the good news of my wife's applicaation in in Syria Damascus is good but now how do I know if there working on it?? like right now or are they going to wait till jan and also it says 13 months that number makes me so depressed and anger what should I do any advice I'm hoping she comes fast

yenyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
can someone please tell me how would you know the exact date when they transferred from cpc-m to your vo office after the sponsor got approved ?

lucky rain

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
nika80 said:

OMG Girl !!! that is great!! I just hope they will be fast enough for us too

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
yenyen said:
can someone please tell me how would you know the exact date when they transferred from cpc-m to your vo office after the sponsor got approved ?
The vo will send u a letter, an acknowledgement of receipt letter, i just received mine by snail mail this week dated 21 nov and postage date 23 nov, my sponsorship was approved 1 nov, so give it about 3 weeks..some people get AOR within 2-3 months

lillia123

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
birmingham
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-11
AOR Received.
8-11-11
hi everyone first time doing this, i am also in the august 2011 thread, hope you guys can help me and i'll try my very best to help you guys.
my first question is...

my husband recieved the first AOR from missisagua for sponsorship approval, does the london VO send out a second AOR to the spouse?

thank you. ;D

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011