+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Sorry to hear you got your file sent back bdh :(
Congrats Rscmoore i will update the sheet :)

B

bdh

essex0227 said:
Sorry to hear you got your file sent back bdh :(
Congrats Rscmoore i will update the sheet :)
@ essex0227

Awe thanks. We are not happy we did get it back but we have corrected the minor details and ready to send it back tomorrow. Do you have an idea after it goes back that it takes from there to finish processing the app?

Thanks!!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
bdh said:
@ essex0227

Awe thanks. We are not happy we did get it back but we have corrected the minor details and ready to send it back tomorrow. Do you have an idea after it goes back that it takes from there to finish processing the app?

Thanks!!
Usually in such cases, they start processing your application as soon as they receive the package back. It does not go to the end of pile. But it really depends on case by case bases.

B

bdh

kuku said:
Usually in such cases, they start processing your application as soon as they receive the package back. It does not go to the end of pile. But it really depends on case by case bases.
@kuku

Thanks, :) I just hope that it doesn't take that long and we hear something by the end of November at least!! The new waiting game begins!!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdh said:
@ kuku

Thanks, :) I just hope that it doesn't take that long and we hear something by the end of November at least!! The new waiting game begins!!!!
it is not a new wait once u folllow instruction and return the pckg as they ask they will process ur app when they receive it

B

bdh

Kedeisha said:
it is not a new wait once u folllow instruction and return the pckg as they ask they will process ur app when they receive it
@ Kedeisha

I hear what you are saying and that is awesome but of course it will not be an over night decision, meaning we will not hear anything the very next day after receiving our app back. I am giving it at least 2 weeks to hear something. I don't want to get excited in thinking it will only take a day and then we don't hear anything. That is why I was saying at least 2 weeks to hear something either by phone or by email :)

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdh said:
@ Kedeisha

I hear what you are saying and that is awesome but of course it will not be an over night decision, meaning we will not hear anything the very next day after receiving our app back. I am giving it at least 2 weeks to hear something. I don't want to get excited in thinking it will only take a day and then we don't hear anything. That is why I was saying at least 2 weeks to hear something either by phone or by email :)
yes 2 weeks is a realistic expectation but if not keep in mind this is the government but plz be assured ur app will not wait the 68 days again as thats not their policy

B

bdh

Kedeisha said:
yes 2 weeks is a realistic expectation but if not keep in mind this is the government but plz be assured ur app will not wait the 68 days again as thats not their policy
@Kedeisha

lol..trust me I don't expect too much from our Government, believe me. But I am happy we do not have to wait the 68 days again. It was a simple correction on our part and looks like everything else has checked out alright so hopefully the decision won't take long and we can get on with the next phase.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdh said:
@ Kedeisha

lol..trust me I don't expect too much from our Government, believe me. But I am happy we do not have to wait the 68 days again. It was a simple correction on our part and looks like everything else has checked out alright so hopefully the decision won't take long and we can get on with the next phase.
I hope so too we have all waited pretty long since the time increase so i wouldn't wish for any1 to rewait

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
ayad said:
ive lost hope still nothing from aug 2 this is BS
Ayad,

Just wondering did you submit your application inland or outland?
Did you submit old version of 0008 and are asked to submit the new version, or you didn't submit 0008 at all?

B

bdh

Kedeisha said:
I hope so too we have all waited pretty long since the time increase so i wouldn't wish for any1 to rewait
@ Kedeisha

Thanks for all your replies :) I hope that none of who are still waiting have to wait too much longer. I just hope it goes quickly and we can all have a piece of mind!!

lesley

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hurray, Great news! I'm so happy that I got my email yesterday confirming sponsorship approval! I Can't login in though, does anyone know why?

Date sent Application from China: August 24, 2011
Received Application: September 1st, 2011
1st Stage Approval: November 14, 2011 (75 days)