+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

M

magpie

waikiki said:
Who is updating the information on ecas once the file has been sent to the VO in charge? Is it the outland office? And what does "medicals received" mean? THey received the medicals already in the very beginning, I thought the doctor is sending it directly to Mississauga?
Your medical is sent to a central processing where the DMP's submit them after you take the medical. When your app reached the VO then they request your medical from there. Hence, Medical Received

In the PR stage the VO is updating ecas.

M

magpie

bdh said:
@ magpie

That is funny, but sad at the same time. I realize they have a lot of apps and stuff to deal with but seriously they really need to get a better system in place to ensure that all of us receives this on a fair time line.. we are just made to sit and wait and suffer.. it is truly not fair :( I am expecting this letter because a document is missing. I need to return it for our app to be finished for sponsorship and to have my husband come home..this to me is human brutality.
Your talking about our Government. The only time things are truely fair is when it bennefits them. If your address is correct then the letter will arrive and you can deal with their request. I know you heard this many times now, be patient. I wish you luck in the completion of your journey

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
magpie said:
Your medical is sent to a central processing where the DMP's submit them after you take the medical. When your app reached the VO then they request your medical from there. Hence, Medical Received

In the PR stage the VO is updating ecas.
Thanks.. confirms my assumption that the file is already in KL as the DMP has mentioned to me he'll send it to Singapore, the hub for S.E.Asia. And it has shown medical received on eCAS just no in process...guess they got the meds with some extra powder and are now so high they cant work on the file...

B

bdh

magpie said:
Your talking about our Government. The only time things are truely fair is when it bennefits them. If your address is correct then the letter will arrive and you can deal with their request. I know you heard this many times now, be patient. I wish you luck in the completion of your journey
@magpie

Yes I totally get what you are saying really, but now it is the holiday and no mail service today :( So I really hope it is here Monday and we can get this moving again, and thanks your best wishes.I wish you the same

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
ECAS update with hubby current and mailing address. Problem is current home address is correct but current mailing address is his old apartment. However the sponsor approval letter was sent to his work address which was whar he put as his mailing address in the application forms.

Question: should he call cic on the mistake on eCAS??

M

magpie

Ryffa_Q said:
ECAS update with hubby current and mailing address. Problem is current home address is correct but current mailing address is his old apartment. However the sponsor approval letter was sent to his work address which was whar he put as his mailing address in the application forms.

Question: should he call cic on the mistake on eCAS??
You can update it for your VO as he should not receive any more mail as his part is done. I just think there was some ecas update errors because he did receive a letter at his work which is the mailing address as you mentioned. But if you wish inform the VO by letter to calm your spirit.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
magpie said:
Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be completed at landing which is the last step to being permanent resident. You can still be refused entry into Canada when you land. I have not read or heard of a case that got refused but when you land in Canada you first go through Customs and they send you to Immigrations at the airport or border crossing. They then ask you questions about your application and sign the COPR and welcome you to Canada if they are satisfied with your answers. I guess you can call this a type of interview where Immigrations actually meets you before signing the form. As I said earlier this is not a step that should be feared. Customs officer have been trained to spot people through body language and the way a person talks. I guess that this is sort of the same thing. I think of it as two Customs check. One for the material things and the other for the human things.
Thanks

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
hardest times ever is waiting for my wife 4 months is going to pas by and still nothing from immagration another winter alone life sucks :( i just want my wife with me plz god make her come fast and the process go faster to all those that are waiting too.. My Mp is going to figure out whats going on with the application and if ther is any other files missing and stuff so next week i will know exaclty whats going on with my file and im hoping they say to the mp we have approved it.. those calling agents dont know anything telling me i have to wait 3 months again cuz its a returned applcaiton.. my cuzin brought his wife in 2 months and 10 days they were away from eachother for 3 months and 15 days not fair to us WHY... and we waiting well it feels like im going to die by the time my wife comes.. everyones telling me to hang on and stay postive but u can only go so far..

june 19 left Iraq last time i saw my wife

aug 2nd sent application

aug 4th they got the application
oct 14 started the file got retured back to my with everything sent it back right away..
when i callled the calling center they said i got to wait another 3 months i was mising the permanent residence file
so hopefuly when the mp cals its good news for once.. i have calling cards text messages prove that im making good monday gott lots in the bank a celll bill over 1000 dollers when i called her the first month i came back.. and its seems the applciation wont ever be finished.. anybody else going threw the same thing im hopeing my wife is here before april 2012

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
i ment 4 months has passed by and nothingn yet any question feel free to ask... or any news that would keep me happy

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Ayad

I know how you feel, and believe me, every single person on this forum is in thesame boat, it's just a matter of how "big or small" the boat is.

At this stage, it is too early for the MP to intervene since it is common knowledge that you are only to ask for intervention after the 6 months have passed, and you haven't reached that yet. Your application is in the first stage, how will you cope up with the lengthly Stage 2 process with that kind of pessimism?

Hang in there..everyone misses their spouses as much as you do.The immigration process, whether it is Canada, USA or any other country, is a long, tough process, and all you can do is be patient and pray for its successful outcome.

God Bless Us All!!

M

magpie

mapledreams said:
@ Ayad

I know how you feel, and believe me, every single person on this forum is in thesame boat, it's just a matter of how "big or small" the boat is.

At this stage, it is too early for the MP to intervene since it is common knowledge that you are only to ask for intervention after the 6 months have passed, and you haven't reached that yet. Your application is in the first stage, how will you cope up with the lengthly Stage 2 process with that kind of pessimism?

Hang in there..everyone misses their spouses as much as you do.The immigration process, whether it is Canada, USA or any other country, is a long, tough process, and all you can do is be patient and pray for its successful outcome.

God Bless Us All!!

Nicely said.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledreams said:
@ Ayad

God Bless Us All!!
I agree we all want to be reunited but sometimes it taking a step back and still living ur life thats y i stop saying why is stage 1 so long and start living outside of this forum and outside immigration i speak to my husband daily n that gets me thru the day yes i know the forum is where we are to come and vent but IMO saying the same thing over and over again won't improve ur situation and that inlcudes asking if any1 wants to they can call CIC every day until they get an answer thats the only people that can give u answer

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
Hi guys,

They can notify us in 2 ways right, email or postal mail. I'm thinking is it like if it's email is it always approved and if it's postal mail there's maybe something missing?

Has anybody received an email that's requesting for more documents?

I believe most of the people I read who received email were approved.
Just wondering...

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Familyguy33

I got a letter that was mailed and we were approved.

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
@mapledream

that's good to hear. Thanks for sharing!