+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2010(or later) applications sent to CIC(AINP stream)

ivan1007

Dec 21, 2010
uniwander said:
We got our immigration visa today! Passports arrived at Buffalo on July 13.

Good luck to you all!
thank you for the updates and timeline .

Good Luck to you as well!!!

swats

Jan 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22, 2009
Nomination.....
April 15,2010
AOR Received.
August 15, 2010
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Feb 02, 2011
Med's Done....
March 08, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2011
hello there! I have sent my medicals in mid march 2011 and then I got a request to resend my marriage certificate in may 2011. I am using a canadian lawfirm. I think, my lawyers sent them the marriage certificate late or something.may be lawyers sat on it and sent them the certificate in June 2011 ...sometime..but at the first place...I dont even know, why consulate dont have it in file, because I sent everything to my lawyers way before, when I started my application last year..someone messed up somewhere..

Anyways..I noticed that everyone who sent there meds in march 2011 got there PPR request in late june or early july..I have not heard anything..my online status has not changed either..what/ when should I expect anything ???

any ideas..I am a little frustated...at this point...!!

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Hello Swats,

We have simmilar timeline. I just received the notification that my document has been transferred to Seattle, this was in june 22nd, maybe the yours will stay in Buffalo and I think this is better because normally this people receive the PR faster. I am still waiting for my PR also, no worries!

Our PR should arrive us soon, you will see!,

Cheers,

Johanna

ivan1007

Dec 21, 2010
Hello Swats,

no worries, I have the same timeline as yours,my case in Buffalo and we should receive our PPR soon, could be any time from today.

you could send the enquiry to Buffalo about your marrige certificate if they have it on file or not , just put your file number BXXXXXXXXX and that it .
Good Luck!

swats

Jan 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22, 2009
Nomination.....
April 15,2010
AOR Received.
August 15, 2010
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Feb 02, 2011
Med's Done....
March 08, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2011
Thanks Ivan1007 and Johanna for replying to my post!

Ivan1007 - how do you know that your file is in buffalo. Does it say in your online status?
My status still says - " we started processing your file on Oct 26, 2010"..and has not changed
since then!!

Johanna: I hope we all get over this tiring wait soon!!!!

swats

Jan 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22, 2009
Nomination.....
April 15,2010
AOR Received.
August 15, 2010
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Feb 02, 2011
Med's Done....
March 08, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2011
Johanna and Ivan1007 - did they ask you for any additional documents in between?

Each time I email the consulate - they tell me that..they will only correspond with my lawyer..so they are not even answering my questions directly!! I hope they have received my documents and moving forward with my case rather than sitting on it :-(

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Hello Swats,

No they haven't asked to me for any document so far. I sent my new work permits around May but because my initiative, never I got a confirmation about that.

Regarding your question :how do you know that your file is in buffalo. Does it say in your online status?. This information should appear in your status, for example in my case:

"We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on June 22, 2011. The Seattle office may contact you. "

the buffalo office sent an email to me some days before this information was updated in my status.

So, the yours should be in Buffalo yet, and believe me this sounds as good news. Probably, you will receive your PR before us.

Good luck!

Johanna

swats

Jan 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22, 2009
Nomination.....
April 15,2010
AOR Received.
August 15, 2010
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Feb 02, 2011
Med's Done....
March 08, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2011
Thanks Johanna! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

ivan1007

Dec 21, 2010
swats said:
Ivan1007 - how do you know that your file is in buffalo. Does it say in your online status?
My status still says - " we started processing your file on Oct 26, 2010"..and has not changed
since then!
I recieved IA letter almost 2 months ago from Buffalo. Usually if you receive IA letter you file stays in Buffalo.They sad that no aditional documents required and they expect to finalize my case and advice me that I have to submit RPRF (fee) at this time, so what I did so fast and so far.
My e-cas same as your only different day

yellowgreen

Mar 29, 2011
I did my medicals last week of April and was received by CIC 1st week of May 2011. A month after May, I received a letter asking for additional medical docs. The additional docs was forwarded to them early of July...now im waiting...my question is: when will I base my waiting period? is it from the time they got my medicals or from the time they got the addtional med docs (which is July)?

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Hello yellowgreen,

I believe that you should double check all our post and check different people to get a better idea how long will be this process (I did it) and if someone is in your same case, check forums from people in june and july process . In my opinion It is variable, this could take between 5-7 months after you did the Medical examination (this for provincial nominees) and I believe the time will start when they requested to you the medical exam for first time but I am not sure, I guess I read in the forum a similar case to the yours and the PPR was provided very fast after CIC received the new docs.

I did my medical exam the last March and I am still waiting for PPR, I am not sure when my medical exam arrived to Buffalo but my file has been transferred to Seattle so I assume Buffalo has received everything.

Good Luck,

Johanna

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Hello Guys,

This is just to share a happy news with you :D

Around a hour ago, I have received an email from Seattle telling me that my process is complete and now I should send the passports and fees to give me the PR Visa.

I am so happy guys, hopefully I can read very good news from you also.

Cheers and Good Luck,

Johanna

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Johanna,

Good luck for the next steps. Looks like things are moving in Seattle. My file was transferred to Detroit and I havent heard anything from anyone in Detroit yet. Hopefully something will breakthrough soon.

johanna19782002 said:
Hello Guys,

Around an hour ago, I have received an email from Seattle telling me that my process is complete and now I should send the passports and fees to give me the PR Visa.

Cheers and Good Luck,

Johanna

AB_SUN

Mar 5, 2011
Congratulations!....good news....

johanna19782002 said:
Hello Guys,

Around an hour ago, I have received an email from Seattle telling me that my process is complete and now I should send the passports and fees to give me the PR Visa.

Cheers and Good Luck,

Johanna