App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
I am the applicant of sept 2004 Chc Islamabad.
I am feeling myself ahead of all of you as I didn't
even receive the updation request.
I don't know what they are doing by making
another big backlog at London office?

Imole

Dec 30, 2010
I applied in August 2004 and they have requested me to resubmit forms after several exchange of mails on my continued intent to continue with the processing they sent a letter in january 2010 requesting for update on the already submitted forms, I have since resubmitted the forms with my bank statement in May 2010 as requested from CIC. They sent me a a mail acknowledging the receipt of those documents.I mailed them in septemebr 2010 asking
for why it has taking them so long in arriving at a decision on me and if there is any other thing I can do to assist them in arrivving at a decision
much faster , they informed me that documents are been processed the way they were received and that no further action is required by me at this moment
. Meaning I have to keep on in the waiting game (Medicals). I am sort of prompted to send another mail by the end of january 2011... any advice

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
I'm getting a feeling that CIC wants to wipe out backlog applicants by delaying them as much as possible.
Obviously frustration will drive us crazy to withdraw our application and maybe maybe if one has the interest and time to again fill all forms, write IELTS and ofcourse have the funds will give it another chance.
This is in justice to the backlog applications. I request all the backloggers to write to Minister@cic.gc.ca to make him aware of this cheating by the CIC due to the introduction of fast track system and total neglect of the old applications.
CHC New Delhi has increased the initial reviewing of applications to 84 from I guess it must 79 months.

BTW, I have already mailed to the Minister about my concerns. Hope for the best!!!

Sep 25, 2009
I am 2004 applicant ,still waiting and no news , do not know what is going on ????
updated my doc more than 2 years ago. they all become out of date after 25 months. strongly agree to write to the minister and ak for our rights. :mad:

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
Only when a huge protest is executed do the officials awake to the needs of the people and understand their concerns. What will a few people writing mails to the minister@cic do or make him understand our pain and suffering. Actually, now I feel that even I should have withdrawn my application and applied in 2009. I would have been stamped and landed in Canada by now. Why all this waiting and the pain associated with it? I realize now.

Aug 1, 2010
Hi All,

I also applied in Jan 2004 but in my case I have still not reced any updation letter from CIC..is there any issues with my case. How do i come to know

N

NIRMAL

From which visa office you applied? is it ACCRA. ? Delhi office has since issued updations to all 2004 applicants in 2008. if you are from Delhi visa office then your file might have been misplaced . you should get in touch with cic without loosing time any more.

favourme

Nov 21, 2006
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2004
Hi,

I applied in September 2004 to Accra Office till date my application is still in process. How long will it take? Only God knows.

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
I would inform to all backlog applicants that CIC's strategy of delaying old cases is to make them move to the new fast track system. Reasons are many, but what I can think of is
1. Fast Track System is more stringent in terms of qualifications and checking all documents thereby eliminating any fraudulent activities involved by consultants
2. Reduce the backlog in the process

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
Hi to All Friends,
I am also June 2004 applicant from Islamabad,Pakistan.After wait of several years when I changed my mind and forgot Canadian Immigration,I got last year updation of all forms and documents from CHC London and I have sent them these documents in the 120 days time line.Let see when next step happen.I wish Good luck to all old applicants either from any country.
Regards
Qasim

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
favourme said:
Hi,

I applied in September 2004 to Accra Office till date my application is still in process. How long will it take? Only God knows.
I am June 2004, received visa in January 2011. As per Accra office, they are currently working on the last quater of 2004,I do hope your medicals is on its way.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi,

Am Feb 2005 ,got letter of update Oct 2010 and has since submitted NOV and docs was acknowledged received by Accra.Waiting for medicals, fingers crossed.

Ig

Ayan Nadeem

Dec 20, 2010
Imole said:
Hi friends
May I know if there are still 2004 applicant out there waiting for
medicals. I have completed submission of my forms and there
has not been any further reply except for me to keep on waiting.
I am sort of worried on what may be keeping them from arriving at
a conclusion, moreso my friend had his own withing interval of 4 months
(Medical and PR). Any experience......
I m new to u and need your feedback on my question -as I have learned a lot from your posts

I m Sep, 2004 applicant (Islamabad) - case transfered to CHC London in July 2010
Received letter for updation in Nov, 2010 & sent all updates incl. Forms, IELTS, PCC & B/statement on 3 March 2011
I have also sent mine and my spouse's attested degrees from Higher Education commission and Transcripts from university - as some consultant advised me to do so, to save time)

Now when can I expect my medicals ?

Regards,

Ayannadeem