+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 18 VANCOUVER -listening

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
hey guys! Lets share some answers.
Was the answer above "entertainment" in the last section "media"?

Snowsure

Aug 18, 2018
I was slightly unsure about a couple in the "expert views" section where you had to pick the right phrase about oil production for each of the named experts.

Can anyone recall this section and were confident about their answers?

It was either the 1st and 2nd expert, or 2nd and 3rd experts.

I thought 1st speaker discussed more oil being produced from current oil fields, then the next one contradicting him saying peak oil production had already been reached

Last edited:

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone share writing test question for Toronto GT exam British Counciling , actually I made very big mistake in task 1. I thought question was on Hostal but actually it was on hotel and I wrote everything regarding Hostal..

Can someone advise how it will gonna impact

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
I was slightly unsure about a couple in the "expert views" section where you had to pick the right phrase about oil production for each of the named experts.

I thought 1st speaker discussed more oil being produced from current oil fields, then the next one contradicting him saying peak oil production had already been reached
I remember last one being something like "history has answers" do you remeber the second to the last one?

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Can anyone share writing test question for Toronto GT exam British Counciling , actually I made very big mistake in task 1. I thought question was on Hostal but actually it was on hotel and I wrote everything regarding Hostal..

Can someone advise how it will gonna impact
It's hard to say..

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016

Also remeber an answer that oil alternatives were found too late.